No 10 denies Boris Johnson 'thigh squeeze' claim

andrewluke

5 hours ago, Mice! said:

what would you claim? That you didn't like it, or she didn't do it enough 😁 

She was a Biology teacher and I always enjoyed the lessons on the reproductive system and, and when it got round to natural feeding, she had plenty to offer. 😍there were a few blushes from her and myself a few times when she would notice my eyes were not buried in the text book. 

She was at a meal, presumerably with others or they wouldn't have been sit next to each other why didn't she say something then? Or the next day?  

If she winced as she claims to have done why didn't the other diners ask "are you ok, you seemed in pain?"

Why not say something a week, a month, six months, a year to the day later? 

Why not say something when he was running for pm? Why not say something when he became pm? 

Why wait 7300 days and say something when he is about to go no deal brexit that you dont agree with? 

Like the neighbours who called the police because he had an argument with his partner after a particularly traumatic day for her, and the neighbours just happening to be staunch labour pro remain activists with a number for the guardian on hand. 

Labour offended by his words on the commons but not saying a peep when there's mocked up Boris hanging for a bridge and 2 don't high lettering saying it's time to level the field. 

I wasnt sure about Boris as pm and had vowed never to vote Tory again, especially as they ruined my pension and made me work another 7 years however, the longer this charade goes on, the more he defies the lwft  the more I like him and the more sure I am to vote for him at the ensuing election. 

1 minute ago, GingerCat said:

She was at a meal, presumerably with others or they wouldn't have been sit next to each other why didn't she say something then? Or the next day?  

If she winced as she claims to have done why didn't the other diners ask "are you ok, you seemed in pain?"

Why not say something a week, a month, six months, a year to the day later? 

Why not say something when he was running for pm? Why not say something when he became pm? 

Why wait 7300 days and say something when he is about to go no deal brexit that you dont agree with? 

Like the neighbours who called the police because he had an argument with his partner after a particularly traumatic day for her, and the neighbours just happening to be staunch labour pro remain activists with a number for the guardian on hand. 

Labour offended by his words on the commons but not saying a peep when there's mocked up Boris hanging for a bridge and 2 don't high lettering saying it's time to level the field. 

I wasnt sure about Boris as pm and had vowed never to vote Tory again, especially as they ruined my pension and made me work another 7 years however, the longer this charade goes on, the more he defies the lwft  the more I like him and the more sure I am to vote for him at the ensuing election. 

This. 

7 minutes ago, Scully said:

I’m starting to wonder if I could get compensation for the stress and anxiety caused when working at the Dairy back in the 80’s and 90’s, when having a need to pass through ‘the alley’ was undertaken at the risk of returning minus your clothes? Those women were ANIMALS! 😃

No No No you have it all wrong = only men can be sexual predators!:whistling:

Been there done that only it was a biscuit factory on Merseyside where I was a subby.

4 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

No No No you have it all wrong = only men can be sexual predators!:whistling:

Been there done that only it was a biscuit factory on Merseyside where I was a subby.

Aw heck! 😕

Company policy deemed our ‘whites’ had elasticated trousers.....they came down at the drop of a hat! 😂