ITX 10

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Smokersmith said:

If you're going to rattle your sabre … check YOUR facts first !

Folks on here have been fowling on here for a lot longer than you, and although you have deep knowledge of some areas … don't be so arrogant as to think you know everything.

Did you ever saw me challenging folks on the fowling section or talk 'from the field', 'airgun' or other sections for all it matters? I would invite you to provide any sort of evidence of that if you can but  I don't think you can, simply because  I was thougt from a young age to be humble enough to recognise my limitations are and where knowledge resides and draw knowledge from those more experience than me. I have 30 years experience, I can shoot and hold shotguns/firearms in 4 countries, practiced the most traditional form of hunting, yet I spend hours reading through marshman's posts or watching motty's videos, I would Annalise Clock's assay for days and try to link improve my data with his findings. Even when I don't agree with some of them when they say, for instance, to shoot steel through full  and would never challenge them coz they put through 100s shells and I did not.... But that's just me 

BTW, thanks for posting that article, hope that'll confirm what I've been saying all along👍

Edited by Continental Shooter

When you’re this adept at missing the point, I’m close to giving up, but .... listen carefully ... I will say this only once ...

You openly criticised panoma1 for not understanding what he was loading (ie ITX 10 or 13).

I made the point, with evidence, that at that point in time, only 1 version existed. Hence your criticism was misplaced.

22 minutes ago, Smokersmith said:

When you’re this adept at missing the point, I’m close to giving up, but .... listen carefully ... I will say this only once ...

You openly criticised panoma1 for not understanding what he was loading (ie ITX 10 or 13).

I made the point, with evidence, that at that point in time, only 1 version existed. Hence your criticism was misplaced.

Then you probably need to read and research. There is only 1 producer of itx and is BPI. The original one is called ITX origina 10 as per BPI only patented produc. There is no other patent for any ITX named product so: IT WASN'T ITX...

ITA, B,C, M or whatever you want to call it do not count, are not the same thing, not the same composition, harness, structure...and you might as well have used Tungsten, copper or other thing... And this is just not what the OP asked

But yes, you're all right ....ok? Happy?

Guest cookoff013

i want to slightly sideline this topic. 

i`d like to say thanks to all who input and converse with me about my testing and ballistics. 

i want to thank the guy who is on here for giving me some copper shot to test. it added about 15 extra datapoints i wouldnt have been able to without the kind generosity here at PW. i`m sorry i forgot your name, and i have to delete my messages quite regular..