Halliday Trade Label and an old leather suitcase handle

CaptC

I'm looking for a Halliday of London trade label - either original or reproduction -  not worried which  London address (Queen Victoria Street or Cannon Street) plus an old well used leather suitcase handle with an inside diameter of a minimum  of 5.5" as I have found a suitable gun case which lacks a handle!

Many thanks

Edited by CaptC

9 hours ago, Old Boggy said:

Have you tried Peter Dyson, although his current list doesn't include Halliday, but you never know.

Also Henry Krank (USA) might be worth a try.

OB

Thanks - will have a perusal this evening again but so far no Halliday!

9 hours ago, denis watson said:

Hi. Capt.c   

I have a pair of handles photos on way

£20 each posted.

3CA1A059-ADC9-431E-8A0C-2AED11A092F1.JPG

Excellent - will get back to you later this evening - Many thanks!

Hi I have a couple of handles one is new and the other is off a case but the leather is ok, how was you thinking of re-attaching said handle. The new one is about 7 inches, vintage one 6 inches. As for your label best of luck you can try Dyson’s but if it not on the website then they ain’t got it, I have given up asking 

Henry Kranks are worth a spin there based in Pudsey Yorkshire give them a call. I will make you aware if you do find an original label expect to pay heavy,  a decent original rare label £70-80  or more a Halliday label is rare 

07929A57-B6D0-4108-8980-F4089A3131DA.jpeg

Edited by alan123shooting

3 hours ago, alan123shooting said:

Hi I have a couple of handles one is new and the other is off a case but the leather is ok, how was you thinking of re-attaching said handle. The new one is about 7 inches, vintage one 6 inches. As for your label best of luck you can try Dyson’s but if it not on the website then they ain’t got it, I have given up asking 

Henry Kranks are worth a spin there based in Pudsey Yorkshire give them a call. I will make you aware if you do find an original label expect to pay heavy,  a decent original rare label £70-80  or more a Halliday label is rare 

PM'd