mossberg 12g pump hushpower

captainhastings

Has any one got one and what are your thoughts ? I have a single 20g hush and it is like a drain pipe. The main purpose would be after the geese very early and in proximity to the farm house so noise is a consideration in the early hours. In the market for a new gun in next weeks so not sure which way to jump. Needs to handle steel 

21 hours ago, captainhastings said:

oh right so a bit of a lump then. Looks relatively compact in pics on line

There is **** all compact about it

Im 6'6''

IMG-20190901-WA0002.jpgTook it clay bashing. Wore my sunday bests 👍

I have to use it on one of my perms, literally some houses are 100 yards away, and ive not had a complaint yet. Very useful, its a weird sound, more a hollow whirl than a bang.

My only grievance is that carts can be difficult to find, bought a load of 7.5s 28g but can never find the 5's local. Believe only 2 makers do subsonics. 

Edited by strimmer_13

IMG-20190901-WA0003.jpg

Mine does not like 65mm carts, the floor loading plate is pressed out stupidly at the factory and it catchs the cart. **** design. Apart from that, quite easy to rack, swings ok, for a lot of gun out front i never felt it was hindering me in the field. It does shoot low, about 2 ft at 25 yards, but ive put a stick on 4'' bead on and ive seemed to have cured the problem. I just had a good session with it on the weekend, but i wont post it up as the language is shocking. 

Edited by strimmer_13