Shooting buddy required.

On 02/10/2019 at 22:00, CZ550Kevlar said:

Not sure if anyone has the same problem but shooting alone leaves me lacking in motivation sometimes.

Sooo I've been neglecting my shooting duties and so to remedy this and provide some incentive I've decided to reach out and see if anyone would like to come out shooting, initially some decoying for pigeons, crows, magpies etc but then maybe some rifle shooting once I've gotten to know you and you've gotten to know my land during daylight hours. There is about 3000 acres in the Dover area. If anyone is interested post away and looking initially at Saturday or Sundays.

I would love to come along I'll pay you to

• 1 month later...
On 02/10/2019 at 22:00, CZ550Kevlar said:

Not sure if anyone has the same problem but shooting alone leaves me lacking in motivation sometimes.

Sooo I've been neglecting my shooting duties and so to remedy this and provide some incentive I've decided to reach out and see if anyone would like to come out shooting, initially some decoying for pigeons, crows, magpies etc but then maybe some rifle shooting once I've gotten to know you and you've gotten to know my land during daylight hours. There is about 3000 acres in the Dover area. If anyone is interested post away and looking initially at Saturday or Sundays.

Such a shame your not in east midlands i would take the offer instantly. Hope you find the right person :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello

i live in dover and Margate and would love to have someone to go shooting with, I work odd shifts witch gives me a whole week off at a time meaning I can do random week days if that made any difference to you?

either way feel free to give me a shout if you ever want someone to come with you again 

all the best

jay