finally well enough to get out!

Paul taylor

Well I got a new permission about a month back but had such a bad chest infection that going out was pointless due to coughing my lungs up every 5 mins, I would clear all wildlife within half a mile of me! So finally feeling better I went and introduced myself to the land owner and had a chat then got stuck in, 3 and a bit hours latter I'm back home with a Whisky a happy man. most taken at around 55 to 65 metres a few around 43 metres. FAC Daystate air ranger with PARD 008 scope and weapon mountable range finder. Looks like I'm a busy man tomorrow night prepping these for friends, neighbour's and family. Happy days😁20191003_004107_zpsprtflstv.jpg

Edited by Paul taylor

5 minutes ago, Paul taylor said:

Well I got a new permission about a month back but had such a bad chest infection that going out was pointless due to coughing my lungs up every 5 mins, I would clear all wildlife within half a mile of me! So finally feeling better I went and introduced myself to the land owner and had a chat then got stuck in, 3 and a bit hours latter I'm back home with a Whisky a happy man. most taken at around 55 to 65 metres a few around 43 metres. FAC Daystate air ranger with PARD 008 scope and weapon mountable range finder. Looks like I'm a busy man tomorrow night prepping these for friends, neighbour's and family. Happy days😁20191003_004107_zpsprtflstv.jpg

20191002_233700_zpsueqd6hof.jpgpicture taken when I reached 10 which was already better than expected, still loads left to go at when my freezer runs low.

Edited by Paul taylor

Some nice clean rabbits there, well done, wish we had the numbers to go at down here but they are very patchy on the ground, have not hammered them for a few years now hoping the numbers will come back but its very slow, looks like there’s no shortage on your new ground.

Yes mate only 1 with a healed wound on it, all the rest are in really good condition and will make good food.

Rabbits are a bit thin on the ground locally so had to travel a bit for these but plenty on this ground, I will still keep an eye on the numbers and hold back if they drop too much, all about managing not eradicating.

I'm looking forward to getting out again. So far this year iv'e had a triple bypass, a chest virus which saw me spend another week in hospital, diagnosed with stage 2 Parkinsons and

nearly 3 weeks with gout. But iv'e just managed to start clay shooting again so i'm getting there. Looking forward to doing a bit of bunny  bashing again. Another couple of months

should see me up and running. Just got to take every day as it comes.

On 10/10/2019 at 17:48, samboy said:

I'm looking forward to getting out again. So far this year iv'e had a triple bypass, a chest virus which saw me spend another week in hospital, diagnosed with stage 2 Parkinsons and

nearly 3 weeks with gout. But iv'e just managed to start clay shooting again so i'm getting there. Looking forward to doing a bit of bunny  bashing again. Another couple of months

should see me up and running. Just got to take every day as it comes.

Bloody hell, you are having a rough time.

Hope your recovery continues and you can get out properly again soon 👍

Edited by Paul taylor
spelling