Shome rebellion

KFC

So following this bbc link today.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-49918971/extinction-rebellion-lose-control-of-fake-blood-hose

Would this be a valid reason to follow the said organisations example of aggressive litigation and prosecute them for environmental damage etc? BASC, Environment agency, anyone with any clout???

19 minutes ago, kennett said:

"Extinction rebellion cover treasury in 1500l of fake blood". No, they put about 20l on the treasury and the rest all over themselves and down the drain 😂

8 arrested and charged with criminal damage = peerhaps they should check the liquid and do a pollution charge as well - poetic justice:yes:

The old boy who tries to pick up that flayling hose😂. But on a serious note, a loose hose under pressure like that could do some proper damage to some poor passer by. I hope they come come down hard on these muppets, but probably not...sadly. 

19 minutes ago, akka said:

The old boy who tries to pick up that flayling hose😂. But on a serious note, a loose hose under pressure like that could do some proper damage to some poor passer by. I hope they come come down hard on these muppets, but probably not...sadly. 

The more I watch it, the better it gets 🤣🤣

I was disappointed, I had hoped for one of the clowns talking a fall from the roof of the appliance onto the ground after a bit of jet reaction going on :good:Funny how they knew how to engage the pump and increase the pressure on the pump but not one of them then knew how to reduce the pressure and knock the pump off! Says a fair bit about their intelligence really!! Hopefully the building cleaned up ok?

Scully clearly that isn't an operational fire engine :lol: as has been said you can purchase ex-fire service appliances via many sources after they are deemed to be no longer fit for front line service. Fingers crossed a decent fine is sent their way!!

15 hours ago, Yellow Bear said:

8 arrested and charged with criminal damage = peerhaps they should check the liquid and do a pollution charge as well - poetic justice:yes:

Would they not need a discharge licence from the EA? These idiots are going to cause two weeks of chaos in London with their juvenile stunts.