Scalextric

telf

Scalextric start , full kit , cars have new  unused pick up points fitted with two spares included , oval track takes up about 4ft x 3ft of space , ex condition , might do for stocking filler for xmas 

£35  can post at cost

CF75B2C6-22FD-414E-9CF0-BF8FC1242976.jpeg

000FD04F-E723-4D1B-8750-50DBCF392C89.jpeg

Edited by telf
Corrected size

Memories memories !!!   Takes me back to the Sixties.   We had a club attached to our Police Social Club and built a custom made track which ran for 20yrds dipping under bridges and over bridges. Almost all members including myself built our own cars and I remember a Mini I built which had a motor fitted crossways with a through shaft which drove both front wheels. Unbeatable until one of the guys purchased a 4 wheel drive Mercedes F1 model.  Tremendous fun.  Hope some lucky kid gets it in his/her stocking.

23 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Memories memories !!!   Takes me back to the Sixties.   We had a club attached to our Police Social Club and built a custom made track which ran for 20yrds dipping under bridges and over bridges. Almost all members including myself built our own cars and I remember a Mini I built which had a motor fitted crossways with a through shaft which drove both front wheels. Unbeatable until one of the guys purchased a 4 wheel drive Mercedes F1 model.  Tremendous fun.  Hope some lucky kid gets it in his/her stocking.

i had the lotus and the astin martins on mine..........and the chicane.........