Drove 650 miles/ 15 hours today but I got my holy grail shotgun.

NoBodyImportant

12 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Great looking gun!  I also love the Gun Jesus.  

Thank you, the woodwork on yours is far cleaner though, when I brought it mine had a rubber pad about an inch long on it to which I had to cut because I couldn't get it into my shoulder. 

I find now I spend more time watching YouTube than telly. 

If you haven't seen him already, check this channel out, I think you'd enjoy it, JoergSprave. 

3 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Thank you, the woodwork on yours is far cleaner though, when I brought it mine had a rubber pad about an inch long on it to which I had to cut because I couldn't get it into my shoulder. 

I find now I spend more time watching YouTube than telly. 

If you haven't seen him already, check this channel out, I think you'd enjoy it, JoergSprave. 

Let me show you it’s features!   

1 hour ago, geordieh said:

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it your side of the pond

350usd plus about $150 for travel expenses.  I have seen beat to ****/ rusted ones sell for $600.   This one would have sold for more but the shop posted it with a Buy it now of $350. Within 3 hours of the shop posting it the bids were up to $300 so I just did the buy it now.  When I picked it up the shop owner said he thought he undersold it as he didn’t have a reference to go by to price it.  

1 hour ago, Wingman said:

Really? For a Greener GP! Got 3 of them in my cabinets think I paid 200 quid for the best one which is mint. Can’t hit a damn thing with any of them if I could send you one I would. 

Seriously though enjoy it!

Oh I know,  I see things post on this sight all the time for pennies on the dollar of what they are worth here.   

Edited by NoBodyImportant

17 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Oh I know,  I see things post on this sight all the time for pennies on the dollar of what they are worth here.   

That works the other way too🙁 trying to get parts for my US made shotguns is very difficult and expensive, with HS many suppliers will not even take a UK order.

Been trying to get one of the new Ithaca 37’s, seemingly impossible unfortunately 

10 hours ago, simcgunner said:

The ithaca 37 is an excellent shotgun it you like pumps. They are not big sellers because nearly everyone  ever made is still operating and out there somewhere.

You are correct Sir! I have many 37's from early models up to the late 80's. All in perfect working order. Apparently, the new Sandusky manufacturing plant has improved the model with its hi-tech CAD and machine quality. Hoping for a better trade deal with the US once we escape the claws of the EU!