Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
subsonicnat

clay cost

Recommended Posts

Marne Clay Shoot at Catterick, North Yorkshire:

£8 for 50 Members

£10 for non members

£20 a year membership

Free Tea/Coffee (donation Bucket for McMillan Nurses Cancer)

Top notch Burger Wagon at our fortnightly Sunday Shoots

www.marneclayshoot.co.uk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Will Poon said:

If only I lived closer 😕

Commute on a Sunday morning?

:shaun:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, JTaylor91 said:

I usually go to park lodge once a week and do 150 on average so it worked out for me.

edit- I’ve just worked out how much that costs me per year including cartridges. Think I will divide the number by 4 if the mrs asks.

When you look at what you spend on shooting in total it can be frightening. But you only live once so enjoy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/10/2019 at 17:24, Northern Gunner said:

Marne Clay Shoot at Catterick, North Yorkshire:

£8 for 50 Members

£10 for non members

£20 a year membership

Free Tea/Coffee (donation Bucket for McMillan Nurses Cancer)

Top notch Burger Wagon at our fortnightly Sunday Shoots

www.marneclayshoot.co.uk

 

And proper targets... from Auntie.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our Sunday shoot is £17/70 members. 

I think Doveridge and Oakedge are 30/clay non members, don't know members prices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Trelawney said:

£43 Membership P/A

Member price 15p per clay.

Non-Member price 32p per clay

Where is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trelawney said:

Tavistock Clay Pigeon Club. 

Tavistock, Devon. 

Long commute for me then 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

£15.00 for 50, no issues with no birds. View birds first.

Varied stands, depends on weather to how interesting they can be.

No tea/coffee etc.

Also rifle range and beginners stand.

NW Sheffield. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

£15.00 for 50, no issues with no birds. View birds first.

Varied stands, depends on weather to how interesting they can be.

No tea/coffee etc.

Also rifle range and beginners stand.

NW Sheffield. 

which ground?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sycamore, I shoot every Sunday.

There's also Load Brook, which finished last week to concentrate on game and Beacon Rod which is cheaper but only 30 bird. All within 5 minutes drive of each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/11/2019 at 10:46, Centrepin said:

Sycamore, I shoot every Sunday.

There's also Load Brook, which finished last week to concentrate on game and Beacon Rod which is cheaper but only 30 bird. All within 5 minutes drive of each other.

Is Sycamore still just Sundays?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure, I normally only shoot Sundays with my son and he beats one Saturday works the next so havn't  been Saturdays. I know it's not open Mon to Fri unless you're using the rifle range as I drive past sometimes.

They have a website: allgunsdiscounted you could ring them?

I might not be able to ask for you this weekend as it's Rememberance Sunday, if the cold gets into me, I'll not be able go after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Not sure, I normally only shoot Sundays with my son and he beats one Saturday works the next so havn't  been Saturdays. I know it's not open Mon to Fri unless you're using the rifle range as I drive past sometimes.

They have a website: allgunsdiscounted you could ring them?

I might not be able to ask for you this weekend as it's Rememberance Sunday, if the cold gets into me, I'll not be able go after. 

I'll give them a bell.

 

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...