Northampton semi auto shoot this Saturday

ehb102

15 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Sounds like a fun event. Would love to have a go but can't really justify the cost atm, maybe next time. Have fun if you go.

Definately is fun ! They used to just do the one in September, but now do the extra one in October as well. Shame they don`t hold more & I`m not aware of anywhere else locally that does a sporting semi auto event letting you have full use of the gun. I`m booked to go out on the 10:45 squad.

Dan

6 hours ago, Mullard83 said:

Definately is fun ! They used to just do the one in September, but now do the extra one in October as well. Shame they don`t hold more & I`m not aware of anywhere else locally that does a sporting semi auto event letting you have full use of the gun. I`m booked to go out on the 10:45 squad.

Dan

I'll have to do some research and see if I can find any nearer to me. Northampton is a 1.5 - 2 hour drive for me.

6 hours ago, Mullard83 said:

Dan

Opps I didn't realise you needed to book up Dan !

13 hours ago, Snoozer said:

Opps I didn't realise you needed to book up Dan !

They are quite helpful & will probably able to get you in. I`ve even had last minute extras added to our squad, I`m sure you could even join us if needed.

13 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

I'll have to do some research and see if I can find any nearer to me. Northampton is a 1.5 - 2 hour drive for me.

It`s just over an hour for our group too, meeting in Godmanchester. Definitely worth the drive for the fun of a 3 shot semi auto comp.

9 hours ago, Mullard83 said:

It`s just over an hour for our group too, meeting in Godmanchester. Definitely worth the drive for the fun of a 3 shot semi auto comp.

It's not the distance particularly. I spend 8 hours a day or more driving. It's the cost, with cartridges, petrol and entry fee it's going to be close to £100 and I can't justify that right now.

34 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

It's not the distance particularly. I spend 8 hours a day or more driving. It's the cost, with cartridges, petrol and entry fee it's going to be close to £100 and I can't justify that right now.

I can understand that, in fact this is most likely going to be my last one of the year. We split the cost down, by sharing the journey & going halves on a slab of cartridges.

Dan.

5 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

Is it a Clay shoot? 3 clays, 2 or 1 turned to dust? :D

On occasion I have managed to turn all 3 into dust, but also turned just the one into dust 🙈 all part of the fun though & the chance to empty all 3 shots in quick succession :shoot:

Dan

• 5 weeks later...