Great British shooting show

scouser

Just been on the local news, shooting show organisers have been told   NOT   in Liverpool, after a petition by some anti shooting protesters ,     About time some of the shooting organisations got their act together, we can’t ,t keep being shafted.       And no wisecrack,s about Hubcaps please , I am ****** off enough as it is. 

It's ridiculous, I don't understand why a vocal minority are able to stop people going about their lawful business. We're supposed to live in a tolerant, democratic society and I'm sure it would go to court if events by religious groups etc were cancelled. 

And yet Extinction Rebellion can hold their illegal "show" in London unhindered....

10 minutes ago, simonm said:

It's ridiculous, I don't understand why a vocal minority are able to stop people going about their lawful business. We're supposed to live in a tolerant, democratic society and I'm sure it would go to court if events by religious groups etc were cancelled. 

And yet Extinction Rebellion can hold their illegal "show" in London unhindered....

Because the Police are at best misguided!

Blimey reading the article in the Liverpool Echo you could subtitle it LACS run Liverpool council?

Direct quote from the council apparently!

“This Council declares its complete opposition to any form of hunting live animals with hounds or shooting live game, in the UK or overseas. We note that this is barbaric in all cases, and in many cases also threatens species that are already precarious"

YJust been on the local news, shooting show organisers have been told   NOT   in Liverpool, after a petition by some anti shooting protesters ,     About time some of the shooting organisations got their act together, we can’t ,t  keep being shafted.       And no wisecrack,s about Hubcaps please , I am off enough as it is. 

4 hours ago, simonm said:

It’s because there is no opposing voice. Simple as that. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's not hubcaps they're worried about  it's all them guns and Scousers. Be like a free for all hey hey hey. 

To be honest I think any major show like this should be somewhere very central like Birmingham NEC. Make no difference travel wise for me but to there's Liverpool would be too far.

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

Would anyone be able to make this a wattsapp message and send it to me please guys, I'm a total technophobe and couldn't do it myself.

20191019_100347.png.1091ce21c96128e371aa4f98ef0fc1ac.png

If you click on the 3 dots when on your device with WhatsApp

20191019_100414.png.b2f33a4420a61279a43ed8017fdd9342.png

you then get a share option appear, click share

20191019_100526.png.20a1db1360d304c82942a45609f76ab4.png

then find WhatsApp from the choices, if it is not on the first page swipe rigth like the green arrow until you find the page with WhatsApp on. It will then take you to WhatsApp where you can share it.

I hope this helps

Or PM me your number and I will send it to you.

Edited by Newbie to this