Manchester stabbing

Rewulf

its going on more and more now everywhere........

someone seriously needs to get a grip on this.............and i want to know why my fine city of Norwich has the highest drug related death rate in the EU.........

the govt needs to give the "balls" back to the coppers and let them do what needs to be done...........

if they dont its going to continue to get worse and worse

56 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its going on more and more now everywhere........

someone seriously needs to get a grip on this.............and i want to know why my fine city of Norwich has the highest drug related death rate in the EU.........

the govt needs to give the "balls" back to the coppers and let them do what needs to be done...........

if they dont its going to continue to get worse and worse

your not wrong.

I watched someone drive away from a police stop a few weeks back, 30mph road, went past me at 70 easy weaving in and out of traffic, 5 or 6 cars combing the area in no time, apparently there was a shooting the week before between different gangs.

these things happen and no one notices anymore.

it's wrong, and it's getting worse.

49 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

Is it getting worse or does the news report it more? Knife crime seems to be on the rise but overall violent crime has reduced.

they will only release the figures they want to............my mate is a deputy chief inspector...and his figures are grossly different to the govt figures.........

47 minutes ago, JTaylor91 said:

Is it getting worse or does the news report it more? Knife crime seems to be on the rise but overall violent crime has reduced.

I dont think this kind of crime is reported more, fact is, 20+ years ago, idiots didnt run around shopping centers stabbing people. 

Something is majorly wrong with society,  it has been the mainstay of global news to hear of attacks like this in the last few years, and not just the uk. 

4 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I watched a documentary about two fatal stabbings in London last night and nobody dare mention the elephant in the room, bit like here really....

sooo right..............and "the court of human rights" has a lot to do with our destruction of society.....

19 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I watched a documentary about two fatal stabbings in London last night and nobody dare mention the elephant in the room, bit like here really....

There was a bit more to it than that if we watched the same programme. One stabbing involved multiple attackers where the victims car was rammed to a standstill, dragged from his vehicle and then stabbed 14 times. The other was a drive by shooting, possibly it was claimed, in retribution for that stabbing. 

Twenty eight fatal killings of under twenty fives in London in the first six months of 2018 if I recall. 
If those twenty eight killings had taken place in one day, or even more so, had been shootings, there would be outrage, but as they didn’t, there wasn’t, and still isn’t. 
Weird eh? 

16 minutes ago, Scully said:

There was a bit more to it than that if we watched the same programme. One stabbing involved multiple attackers where the victims car was rammed to a standstill, dragged from his vehicle and then stabbed 14 times. The other was a drive by shooting, possibly it was claimed, in retribution for that stabbing. 

Twenty eight fatal killings of under twenty fives in London in the first six months of 2018 if I recall. 
If those twenty eight killings had taken place in one day, or even more so, had been shootings, there would be outrage, but as they didn’t, there wasn’t, and still isn’t. 
Weird eh? 

What I was inferring to was the obvious link between the victims and the perpetrators that may or may not rhyme with slack.

I can recall that certain sections of the community did nothing but complain about 'stop and search' and WHY was it only them that were being stopped/searched. If they watched that programme last night, maybe it gave them a bit of a clue, although I doubt it will !  

6 minutes ago, Westley said:

I can recall that certain sections of the community did nothing but complain about 'stop and search' and WHY was it only them that were being stopped/searched. If they watched that programme last night, maybe it gave them a bit of a clue, although I doubt it will !  

👍👍

I listened with interest to the Radio the other day as a gentleman explained the rise in knife crime quoting cut's in social care, cutbacks in local facilities and the Governments lack of action in the matter as being the main cause of murders/ attacks using knives. Well I'm going to stick my neck out and risk having my post deleted by asking people to look up the names of all the people in London stabbed to death this year and guess what colour skin they have.