Pigeon /occasional duck goose shoot

Hi. I'd also like some shooting but only on my terms and not with people who don't share my ethics or who shoot more than me.  

applicants will have to tolerate my holier than thou attitude, and I won't be doing any of the work. 

I suppose if I can be ***** I can make a few phone calls to people whose land I have shot on before if you think it's really necessary. 

1 hour ago, ClemFandango said:

Hi. I'd also like some shooting but only on my terms and not with people who don't share my ethics or who shoot more than me.  

applicants will have to tolerate my holier than thou attitude, and I won't be doing any of the work. 

I suppose if I can be ***** I can make a few phone calls to people whose land I have shot on before if you think it's really necessary. 

I disagree with some of your posts but not this one. Using a chess analogy he should be a Queen not a Bishop.

Edited by JDog

Parts of this post have been deleted so we don’t fully understand what has gone on.

However,

If someone wishes to ask for something then it’s down to them how they ask and in what manner, the resulting offers will show how well it’s been received.

Its not for other individuals to comment just for the sake of it.

For future reference only comment if it’s relevant or you have something to offer.

:shaun: