Kurds

oowee

As a American tax payer I am tired of paying for foreign wars.  Not the war it’s self but for the hearts and mind programs of building infrastructure in foreign lands.  I am tired of paying for injured veteran disability checks for the rest of their lives.  I’m tired of paying money to the UN then turning around and paying to fight their battles.  The amount of money we give away in foreign aid is more then some countries budget.   I want my tax money invested back into my own country.  Not to defend Japan from China, not to defend Germany from Russia.  I want to rebuild the ghettos, bring top of the line schools to  America’s children,  lower taxes and become a tax haven for industry.   Right now the American job market is incredible.  I have never seen it this good.  Even the McDonald’s by my beach house is hiring at $14.50 an hour(double the minimum wage) But I want more jobs.   I want better roads. I want more parks. I want to put a man on mars just to say we did.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

Would that be the same Liberal Left who has control of your House - the one that's just passed a rebuke of your president's decision to cut and run, to the tune of 354 votes to 60? It will clear the Senate, with Republicans like Senator Lindsey Graham coming out to say Trump's decision "is against all sound military advice". It's not the Liberal Left, it's your President! He's totally ignorant of the situation, yet refuses to listen to the people who aren't. So: 

America's allies think he's wrong to pull out, America’s allies wants America to fight at their command. Eventually Europe has got to quit looking at America and start looking at their own military. 

America's House thinks he's wrong to pull out. The swamp is sold to the highest bidder, which in this case is the defense industry and the trillions that are made by perpetual wars. 

America's Senate thinks he's wrong to pull out. Did you think the swamp wasn’t in the senate? 

America's Republicans think he's wrong to pull out,  Nope, Trump works for us, we love him.  I was born and raised Democrat, but my entire family is on the Trump Train now.  The Democrats of lost them minds. 

America's Democrats think he's wrong to pull out.  If he would have stayed in they would have cried about the on going war.  They don’t even know gender works.  

What kind of  narcissistic ego-maniac does a man have to be to ignore all those people and to assume he knows what to do?  One that can’t be bought.  One that is doing what he promised to do.  First President in history that lost net worth after becoming president.  Money isn’t important to a man that has more then he will ever spend. 

All of this has played into the hands of Putin; only last week the Saudis were voicing how disappointed they were with the US but it was during the course of a meeting with Putin.

I hear lots of moaning about the West interfering in the Middle East, but I’m not sure if ‘the West’ in that context includes Russia.

In years to come people will be moaning that there’s no democratic western influence in the Middle East anymore, it will be entirely Russian run.

It’s always been a no win deal out there. Indeed, Trump’s probably thought the US tax dollars will be better spent putting another couple of feet on ‘the wall’.

2 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Nope.  In one week Trump caused Syrian Kurds and the Syrian government to forge an alliance.  Kurds need this alliance to live in peace In Syria.   He drug Russia, and Iran into deep conflict taking pressure off of Israel.  Plus,  European countries are already talking about sending troops to the  area to share the burden that the UN should have been doing.  But at the end of the day those problems there need to be handled by Muslims not Europeans. 

Spot on. Let the 3rd worlders deal with their own problems.Im of the opinion that the UN is a waste of time and we need to leave it and that we should stay out of the sand box and focus on building our own countries up.

15 hours ago, Jonno243 said:

This might actually be the most abhorrent, vile, racist and bigoted thing I have ever had the displeasure to read on this forum.

If that statement truly reflects your world view then you are beneath contempt.

Considering the fact that savage uncivilised ISIS prisoners would like to kill all non believers by beheading us, it is in fact a solution that is simply not open to the civilised world.

Are you suggesting you wouldn't mind having your head cut off when they get back and unite their friends over here?

On 17/10/2019 at 07:30, NoBodyImportant said:

As a American tax payer I am tired of paying for foreign wars.  Not the war it’s self but for the hearts and mind programs of building infrastructure in foreign lands.  I am tired of paying for injured veteran disability checks for the rest of their lives.  I’m tired of paying money to the UN then turning around and paying to fight their battles.  The amount of money we give away in foreign aid is more then some countries budget.   I want my tax money invested back into my own country.  Not to defend Japan from China, not to defend Germany from Russia.  I want to rebuild the ghettos, bring top of the line schools to  America’s children,  lower taxes and become a tax haven for industry.   Right now the American job market is incredible.  I have never seen it this good.  Even the McDonald’s by my beach house is hiring at $14.50 an hour(double the minimum wage) But I want more jobs.   I want better roads. I want more parks. I want to put a man on mars just to say we did.  

You do know that every single one of those troops pulled out of Syria is going straight over to Iraq, right?

None of them is coming home. Troop deployment stays the same, the tax bill stays the same. They're just pulling out of Syria. Why? To help stop the resurgence of IS. Helping to stop hundreds from escaping prisons in Syria by staying there and not abandoning its allies would probably have done that too... It'd certainly have saved dozens of civilian deaths.

Edited by chrisjpainter