a Mixed bag of Rough shooting

Ashimik

2 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER1 said:

Not being negative,  good bag but I thought woodies were now off the list if just shooting for fun and not crop protection.  I had a wander last week and didn't shoot any woodies that burst from hedgerows.  Thoughts ?

You are being negative. Won’t those pigeons be eating rape this winter and laid barley next summer?

4 hours ago, JDog said:

You are being negative. Won’t those pigeons be eating rape this winter and laid barley next summer?

Believe it or not , there are still a lot of shooting people who are still not sure of the outcome of the new G L , on our first Partridge shoot when the pep talk was being spoken someone did mention about weather they were allowed to have a bang at a Pigeon if one presented a shot , as the guns were lined out around a rape field the captain said it should be alright as we were on a crop field , along with a lot of other people I have shot several pigeons on different stubble's since the new licence came into force and I take it I was well within the law by shooting Pigeons on stubble fields , I cant really see any difference if a gun was on his peg on a stubble field and he had a crack at a pigeon while waiting for Partridges , after the main lot have gone gone over the guns that is

.Ashimik ......... Nice little mixed bag , nothing I like better than to have a wander around the rough bits with just my dog as company , as I am a sad ole **** I don't have any friends to go with .😊

By the way your bag would produce a nice little four bird roast and just thinking about it is already making my mouth water :good:

12 minutes ago, marsh man said:

.Ashimik ......... Nice little mixed bag , nothing I like better than to have a wander around the rough bits with just my dog as company , as I am a sad ole **** I don't have any friends to go with .😊

By the way your bag would produce a nice little four bird roast and just thinking about it is already making my mouth water :good:

Thank you Marsh man . 

Wondering  around  and rough shooting is the best way of hunting !!!