Recommend gunsmith to fit adjustable comb

TK421

As per title, I’m look for a quality gunsmith to fit/install an adjustable comb on my Beretta DT. Wanting to keep it factory spec, so maybe using the BFast adjustable system ? Can anyone recommend anyone in or around the northwest? Or if need be am happy to travel for the right guy?

welcome your thoughts and experiences , thanks guys 

I have seen several adjustable comb jobs done by the guy at Doveridge  and they have all been very good. Unfortunately we live in a part of England that is 'thin on the ground' for decent stockers. I traveled to Oswaldtwistle to have the palm swell on my 725 reduced, I am unsure if he does adjustable comb jobs though. PM me for his details, should you need them. I would add that I have sent a friend to the same guy to have a stock stripped and refinished and that was also a great job. 

1 minute ago, Westley said:

I have seen several adjustable comb jobs done by the guy at Doveridge  and they have all been very good. Unfortunately we live in a part of England that is 'thin on the ground' for decent stockers. I traveled to Oswaldtwistle to have the palm swell on my 725 reduced, I am unsure if he does adjustable comb jobs though. PM me for his details, should you need them. I would add that I have sent a friend to the same guy to have a stock stripped and refinished and that was also a great job. 

Thanks westley, have seen a few mentions of simon at doveridge, plus it’s been a while since I’ve been, so I must be due a visit. Thanks for the heads up mate 😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2019 at 20:29, TK421 said:

I’ll make some calls tomorrow and see what’s what. Just wants make sure it’s a quality job. Thanks for the recommendations so far guys much appreciated 👍

As mentioned premier guns at doveridge or try a.branthwaites in cheadle hulme very good shop been doing it 50 plus years very good reputation & more local 

On 25/10/2019 at 22:56, Gordon R said:

Nathan does do adjustable combs. I mentioned it to him as another string to his bow, a couple of months ago - his woodwork is superb - but he said he already did them.

He did an outstanding job on a stolen/recovered almost new Beretta for a friend of mine. The woodwork looked as though it had been used for knocking in fence posts,  prior to Nath. performing his magic on it.