Shooter King Clothing Review

Cawdor118

I recently bought my old man a ShooterKing clay shooting jacket. I literally couldn't believe the quality of it considering the brand name sounds a little "naff and cheap". Its mega good quality and there seems to be a decent quality control process. I couldn't find a single fault with the workmanship. The only downside i can find is that they don't have full suede panels down to the cartridge pockets. I can not for the life of me work out why they have designed it like that. It basically eliminates 100% of serious shooters as you cant sew on a 'FITASC 25cm line' or you end up having mounting problems snagging on the underside of the panel. A great shame, as i would buy one in a heart beat if they got it nailed down with respect to application. 

*I no affiliation to the company.

shooterking.PNG

I have one of there hunting jackets. It is simply briliant. If you look at almost every companies web site for hunting cloathing from Jack pyke to Harkilla they almost always talk a good game and very rarely give you the detail of specification of what it is made of and how waterproof. Shooter king gives all of that and more. Only down side is its made in China and I like to avoid buying from there wherever possible. 

58 minutes ago, oowee said:

I have one of there hunting jackets. It is simply briliant. If you look at almost every companies web site for hunting cloathing from Jack pyke to Harkilla they almost always talk a good game and very rarely give you the detail of specification of what it is made of and how waterproof. Shooter king gives all of that and more. Only down side is its made in China and I like to avoid buying from there wherever possible. 

I personally love Harkila, i know it's expensive and can seem over rated to some. Its never failed me. I'm just genuinely surprised at ShooterKing's quality. 

Looks a nice jacket. The shoulder pads should not be a problem as you really should not drag your stock up the jacket anyway to mount properly.  I will have a look for a stockist of the other stuff although that jacket would not be unwelcome on and early partridge day.

Edited by Walker570

I emailed them tonight to ask if they were planning a suede panel down to the cartridge pocket. Mr Li emailed me back at 19:00 saying my request was in the pipe line and due for release March 20. Its a shame i have to wait... but it may be worth it. Just shows they have great customer service too! 

* I have asked for something like that! (excuse my poor photoshop). Vest + Jacket. 

Shooterking 2 .png

Edited by Cawdor118