Lewis Hamilton

guzzicat

This person just stated on daytime tv, that we should all save the planet by going vegan,this from him that burns more fuel in one day than I will in one year,& is responsible for thousands of people flying thousands of miles to watch him burn said fuel, aside from energy consumed in the manufacture of all these vehicles (that all look the same anyway & are partly controlled from outside the vehicle)& the award for hypocrite of the year goes to ?????.

1 minute ago, guzzicat said:

This person just stated on daytime tv, that we should all save the planet by going vegan,this from him that burns more fuel in one day than I will in one year,& is responsible for thousands of people flying thousands of miles to watch him burn said fuel, aside from energy consumed in the manufacture of all these vehicles (that all look the same anyway & are partly controlled from outside the vehicle)& the award for hypocrite of the year goes to ?????.

perhaps this is why:hmm:https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/food-and-drink/lewis-hamilton-formula-one-vegan-burger-restaurant-london-international-494911

2 hours ago, guzzicat said:

You clearly don't understand the rules.

He can carry on doing exactly as he wants , and earning millions of pounds per year for doing it . It's the rest of us that have to do as he says . 

Please try to keep up at the back 👍.

5 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Image may contain: text

Surely not , our good ol Lewis would never be such a hypocrite 😆.  It's a bit like gazza telling everyone to stop drinking for October 😆

Edited to add. The hypocritical xxxxxxx really boil my xxxx.

Edited by mel b3

Never taken to him, even when interviewed as a child kart star he had an edge. Might be why he wins but don't make him a likable person. Other drivers are nice fellas on and off the track but still want to win and have the drive, they don't all start moaning like a spoilt brat when it don't go their way. I heard Hamilton's radio wamp, nearly turned the sodding highlights off.

8 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You would think that xr  would run a mile (or at least get a taxi) from that lot, it doesn't do their ideology any good. Its same as an is leader spouting their bull well having a pint and a bacon roll

37 minutes ago, mossy835 said:

they got money to do it, so they dont care.

They have all got more money than most of us will see in 5 life times so they are not caught in the high carbon system, they want to be in it! They are not willing to give up one bit of their extravagant lifestyles but the rest of us must! to my mind they can all go 3825 them selves