Fac rifle

ladyjack

OP you've picked up a very smart gun there, i hope you've got the long cylinder version?

The Weihrauch magnum .22 is a 21.2 grain pellet and comes in tins of 200. If yours is a  .22. Most Webley Fx2000's are and they're rare as hens teeth in .177

You can buy online here: https://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/airgun-ammunition/airgun-pellets/weihrauch-magnum-22-x-200/1357      

Edited by Whitebridges

Picked up my webley fx 2000 today went to farm, zeroed at 50yrds, longest shot 74yrds,(dead before hit ground), using 22 bisley magnums gun is immaculate, not a mark on it,looking for bipod for it, plus extra mag,anyone got either for sale,PS WELL PLEASED WITH GUN,back up farm sun/mon

Edited by ladyjack
Spelling

On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 21:40, ladyjack said:

Oldypigeonpopper,going to farm 2morrow to zero,and hopefully get some pigeons, thanks for advice from the more sensible members on here,thought children had to be in bed for a certain time 

Got to have some humour fella.

glad the rifle is performing as she should for you.

Anyone who is really knowledgeable about zeroing, is welcome to come and show me,bring your air rifle and shotgun, I'll guarantee you some shooting, (THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO GO BY YOURSELF)SOMEONE ALREADY TRIED THAT AND THE FARMER THREATENED HIM WITH THE POLICE  GOING TO FARM 2MORROW AND MONDAY, 

On 16/10/2019 at 19:22, Whitebridges said:

OP you've picked up a very smart gun there, i hope you've got the long cylinder version?

The Weihrauch magnum .22 is a 21.2 grain pellet and comes in tins of 200. If yours is a  .22. Most Webley Fx2000's are and they're rare as hens teeth in .177

You can buy online here: https://www.pellpax.co.uk/airguns/airgun-ammunition/airgun-pellets/weihrauch-magnum-22-x-200/1357      

Looked at this price,one tin  delivered works out at over  £10 I can get  ibsley magnums  22 for £6.10, tin 200,at gun shop, thanks  Dave