Remington 1100 410

Donkey

Used ones  are like hens teeth but in the last year or so I’ve just missed out on a couple of chances

i search all the for sale sites daily and have contacted loads of gun shops so I’m hoping someone from PW knows of one for sale

49 minutes ago, Donkey said:

Used ones  are like hens teeth but in the last year or so I’ve just missed out on a couple of chances

i search all the for sale sites daily and have contacted loads of gun shops so I’m hoping someone from PW knows of one for sale

Double post sorry but definitely give driven sporting a ring they had a 410 remi 1100 on there Instagram feed back in late august just found it while looking at there page 👍 hope it's still there for you 

I had the 2 1/2" chambered skeet model . Fantastic gun, far better than the 3" model . It cycled faultlessly  on all 1/2 ounce loads.   There was a .410 Wingmaster  for sale on this site not long ago, they are a far better gun if you want the 3" chamber. will cycle any ammo.

On 16/10/2019 at 13:38, Donkey said:

I’m looking for a Remington 1100 in 410 gauge which is chambered for 3” shells if you have one you are thinking of letting go or know of one in a gun shop near you please get in touch 

thanks Donkey

I have one...3", .410 superb condition BUT....

I'm out of the UK and not back until 26th.

PM inbound....

On 16/10/2019 at 17:13, Donkey said:

They have stopped importing them until they sort out the problem of not ejecting spent shells and blowing primers out it will be a lottery to get one that works ok so I have been told by the importers

thanks for the reply

After LOADS of trials (and talking  to/ meeting other owners) they work faultlessly with Fiocchi and Eley.

You're welcome to try before you buy!

Edited by Eyefor

• 1 month later...
On 18/10/2019 at 17:50, Eyefor said:

I have one...3", .410 superb condition BUT....

I'm out of the UK and not back until 26th.

PM inbound....

Hi Eyefor, I'm a little late to the party but did Donkey have this from you? I'd be interested if it's still available. Thanks