Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donkey

Remington 1100 410

    Recommended Posts

    I’m looking for a Remington 1100 in 410 gauge which is chambered for 3” shells if you have one you are thinking of letting go or know of one in a gun shop near you please get in touch 

    thanks Donkey

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Ahh!!  If I do then I'm not telling. I have not seen one here in the UK since my friend from California visited in 1985 and he took it back home after prying it from my tightly grasped fingers.

     

    Hope you find one.  Best of luck.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Used ones  are like hens teeth but in the last year or so I’ve just missed out on a couple of chances

    i search all the for sale sites daily and have contacted loads of gun shops so I’m hoping someone from PW knows of one for sale

     

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Hi there I know it's not a remi 1100 but if you search driven sporting they sometimes have some different stuff come in they have/had a Winchester m42 pump action circa 1950s in 410. Gauge the other week 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    49 minutes ago, Donkey said:

    Used ones  are like hens teeth but in the last year or so I’ve just missed out on a couple of chances

    i search all the for sale sites daily and have contacted loads of gun shops so I’m hoping someone from PW knows of one for sale

     

    Double post sorry but definitely give driven sporting a ring they had a 410 remi 1100 on there Instagram feed back in late august just found it while looking at there page 👍 hope it's still there for you 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Thanks Stephen just spoke to them it’s gone back to the importers with a problem it was an ex demo model and priced at 1250 

    they purchased 3 ex demo guns the importers had up for sale

    thanks for the lead

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    They have stopped importing them until they sort out the problem of not ejecting spent shells and blowing primers out it will be a lottery to get one that works ok so I have been told by the importers

    thanks for the reply

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I had the 2 1/2" chambered skeet model . Fantastic gun, far better than the 3" model . It cycled faultlessly  on all 1/2 ounce loads.   There was a .410 Wingmaster  for sale on this site not long ago, they are a far better gun if you want the 3" chamber. will cycle any ammo.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Thanks 222mark I want it for skeet and sporting clays so my heart is set on the 3” version semi not the pump

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 16/10/2019 at 13:38, Donkey said:

    I’m looking for a Remington 1100 in 410 gauge which is chambered for 3” shells if you have one you are thinking of letting go or know of one in a gun shop near you please get in touch 

    thanks Donkey

    I have one...3", .410 superb condition BUT....

    I'm out of the UK and not back until 26th.

    PM inbound....

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 16/10/2019 at 17:13, Donkey said:

    They have stopped importing them until they sort out the problem of not ejecting spent shells and blowing primers out it will be a lottery to get one that works ok so I have been told by the importers

    thanks for the reply

    After LOADS of trials (and talking  to/ meeting other owners) they work faultlessly with Fiocchi and Eley.

    You're welcome to try before you buy!

    Edited by Eyefor

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 18/10/2019 at 17:50, Eyefor said:

    I have one...3", .410 superb condition BUT....

    I'm out of the UK and not back until 26th.

    PM inbound....

    Hi Eyefor, I'm a little late to the party but did Donkey have this from you? I'd be interested if it's still available. Thanks

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    10 hours ago, JBH said:

    Hi Eyefor, I'm a little late to the party but did Donkey have this from you? I'd be interested if it's still available. Thanks

    Hi.

    Yes. The gun was sold to Donkey.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    On 02/12/2019 at 10:04, Eyefor said:

    Hi.

    Yes. The gun was sold to Donkey.

    ok thanks for letting me know, the search will continue! 😞

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    Sign in to follow this  

    • Recently Browsing   0 members

      No registered users viewing this page.

    ×
    ×
    • Create New...