LAPPIERRE ZESTY 927 carbon for sale £6000 new

Browning 425 clay hunter

Hi all and thanks for looking, up for sale is my Lappierre zesty 927 carbon 2014 (medium frame size)top of the range bike. New these bikes were £6000. The bike was serviced in may but only picked up today 16/10/2019. Receipt to prove. 

The bike has just been serviced at leisure lakes bury at a cost of £160 for the platinum service which includes full strip down to frame, all bearings checked/cleaned and greased and new gear cables fitted, new brake fluid and new pads, also front fork service. I had the rear shock sent of to be serviced and kashima Coated at a additional cost of £165. I also had a full frame check as it’s carbon fibre carried out (see in the notes) frame is perfect. 

Spec as follows- 

Fox 34’s 150mm travel kashima Coated front fork

Fox rp2 boost valve rear shock (just been serviced and kashima coated)

Rock show reverb stealth dropper seat 

Shimani sram X9 gears

Formula R1 brakes ( amazingly powerful) when made they were the lightest and most powerful 2 pot brakes going. 

Brand new KMC X10SL Gold chain. 

New bearings and studs fitted to pedals. 

Brand new magic Mary tyre 27.5 fitted to front, also front and rear inner tubes are new. 

Front and rear brake pads newI’m sure I’ve forgotten something so any questions feel free to ask. The bike has not been ridden since the service so you can buy with complete confidence the bike is in A1 condition. I was getting it ready to get back into riding but other priorities mean I just won’t have the time. Service and rear shock and other bits cost £405 with receipt to prove. Please look at the mechanics notes in the pictures to see his notes on the work done and after his test ride of it for complete peace of mind. Collection in Oldham. Cash on collection. Thanks mike £1500 ono 

I can’t upload pictures as apparently there too big apparently but can text or email  07471501395

7 hours ago, Browning 425 clay hunter said:

I had one of them. Had a crack in the rear swing arm ☹️ £1500 from yeti for replacement 😮 broke it for parts and sold them to put towards this. Lovely bike but the carbon frames do have issues 

That's good to know.never realised there's issues with the frame.