Bipod and mag

ladyjack

20 minutes ago, ladyjack said:

Ok cheers 

These are definitely the cheapest ive ever seen on there, usually £10 more these are £20. Im going to buy some for my cyclone when its pay day at that price 

Item no

As for bipod ive not put one on as the wood is thin at the foreend and im not paying £40 for a bottle clamp either. I just bought sand bags for a tenner 

Edited by strimmer_13

5 hours ago, strimmer_13 said:

These are definitely the cheapest ive ever seen on there, usually £10 more these are £20. Im going to buy some for my cyclone when its pay day at that price 

Item no

As for bipod ive not put one on as the wood is thin at the foreend and im not paying £40 for a bottle clamp either. I just bought sand bags for a tenner 

Yes the clamp seems pricey,considering you've the  got to buy the legs,will have a look at the mags,PSthe ones I seen on Ebay were £39.99

On 20/10/2019 at 13:24, strimmer_13 said:

Item no

I e ordered one of them mags,I'll let you know if any good 

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/10/2019 at 13:24, strimmer_13 said:

Item no

Hi strimmer,I bought 2 of them mags,they are spot on,thanks for heads up

• 1 month later...

Hi strimmer,just seen this,I've got 3 mags,so don't need any more, thanks for letting me know, finally got rifle sorted,Mansfield guns paid for it to have all seals renewed, now shooting spot on, really pleased with it, had some cracking shots out to 120 yards, also rang feo,and gave him new farm details, he emailed me back about an hour later, and said everything sorted, I can now go ahead and shoot new farm,with FAC,so things now looking good.