First pcp

Daz Harrison

I started with an old diana  when i was about 15 .

Then .a long time later after a long hiatus .i got a crosman 2250 .and havent been without an airgun since (that was about 25 years ago ) so really (ignoring the diana)  i went from co2 to bsa ultra pcp . Then the third gun was  ...... hummm ...errrr.. its blurry. Either a bsa xl lightening in .177 or a crosman 1377 pump up . Anyway a springer came after pcp but to be honest there is no way i will ever be without a springer in my collection (currently have 3  ) have owned more than that at one time .

As said above there is a massive satisfaction  from  shooting a good springer. No matter how good fx make there pcps  .

Ps .    Its a crime to only own 1 airgun .

U need at LEAST  1 pcp   1 springer  1 pistol . Imo.

11 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

I started with an old diana  when i was about 15 .

Then .a long time later after a long hiatus .i got a crosman 2250 .and havent been without an airgun since (that was about 25 years ago ) so really (ignoring the diana)  i went from co2 to bsa ultra pcp . Then the third gun was  ...... hummm ...errrr.. its blurry. Either a bsa xl lightening in .177 or a crosman 1377 pump up . Anyway a springer came after pcp but to be honest there is no way i will ever be without a springer in my collection (currently have 3  ) have owned more than that at one time .

As said above there is a massive satisfaction  from  shooting a good springer. No matter how good fx make there pcps  .

Ps .    Its a crime to only own 1 airgun .

U need at LEAST  1 pcp   1 springer  1 pistol . Imo.

I have a TX200HC 177 and a BSA lightning 22 and also my first rifle a webley vulcan 177 which i will be keeping them all :P and when i want to make a bang i use my 12 gauge shotty...

On 23/10/2019 at 08:31, Daz Harrison said:

I have a TX200HC 177 and a BSA lightning 22 and also my first rifle a webley vulcan 177 which i will be keeping them all  and when i want to make a bang i use my 12 gauge shotty...

Ohh no never say shotty. 

The best thing about PCP is the accuracy and lack of noise. Did I say about the accuracy 😁

Edited by figgy