I hate it when people disappear for no reason so...

Retsdon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morning Retsdon...(is it morning yet in Saudi?).  Speaking of birds of prey, I have a mate who knows (of) a man who breeds certain species of these and sells them to the Saudis.  I can't recall the exact amounts he charges (and gets) for various colour morphs (is that the correct phrase?) but many ordinary folk don't earn in a year, what he gets for one bird!  Apparently, the Saudis have been extremely generous with this man, so i'm told.  He's received a top of the range car at the very least!  Have you come across the generosity of the Saudis in your line of work?   

• 5 weeks later...

I have never understood, why someone would post that they are leaving this site. Is it a cry for help, is it insecurity in their life that needs addressing? You probably will not find help on this site , ever, it is full of Sharks and Carrion crows that will eat your dead flesh, or was. Well it was like that a while back. You will be back! And when you are, I will gladly put some effs into you for doing it, then coming back. I have been away for a while, I didn't advertise it, I am back now, and am saddened by some goofy posts I have read. Humour and bull**** is my game, a good giggle is my aim. Try me.