Morecambe bay wildfowlers

blankfirer

1 hour ago, blankfirer said:

Does any body know the waiting times off m bay wildfowlers i am looking to join me and my 16 yr old son also do they have other off shoots ie(small syndicates pheaent crow and the like ) cheers lads 

Waiting list is about 7 years, but you can get associate membership and this entitles you to  three accompanied visits.

http://www.westmorlandwildfowlersassociation.co.uk/information.cfm?page=9

Edited by MARSH GUN

On 25/10/2019 at 11:59, MARSH GUN said:

Waiting list is about 7 years, but you can get associate membership and this entitles you to  three accompanied visits.

http://www.westmorlandwildfowlersassociation.co.uk/information.cfm?page=9

Severn years seem like a long ole wait to me , I dare say most of the clubs around the East coast from Lincs . Norfolk and Suffolk would have vacancies , I dropped out of one club and joined it's neighbour in the Spring and now shooting on there marshes .

12 hours ago, marsh man said:

Severn years seem like a long ole wait to me , I dare say most of the clubs around the East coast from Lincs . Norfolk and Suffolk would have vacancies , I dropped out of one club and joined it's neighbour in the Spring and now shooting on there marshes .

East coast is good sport and broadly accessible to many of the  clubs, with a few residential restrictions in some clubs.  The west coast places are not at such a premium unfortunately and waiting lists are the way it goes over there. 

1 hour ago, captainhastings said:

That is a long time to wait. Are there limits on numbers or some thing ? Think I will stick to my puddle in a field lol

Most clubs up and down the country have a restricted membership when it come down to numbers , down the East coast there are a good number of clubs and a lot of prime ground to shoot over so most of these clubs would either have vacancies or a very short waiting list , where in other parts of the country you might have less clubs and therefore the maximum number of members the club can cope with is easily achieved , this then create a waiting list with roughly 10% of old members dropping out each year and the same amount of new members taken on .

Might be better to stick to your puddle , but don't overshoot it,:lol: