Hello from Derbyshire

akey

Hello, fairly new to the world of clay shooting, started back in March, got my Certificate in Jun and now own a lovely 28" Silver Pigeon which is used by me and my 2 daughters.  Also got my dad into it and he now owns a 682 :) 

Anyway I'm off for a browse around, look forward to meeting some of you in the future

Mark

1 hour ago, akey said:

Hi, based in Somercotes, near Alfreton.  So far only shot at Notts and District GC and Chatsworth Country Fair, but planning to check out Crockett Farm on Monday

If you are prepared to take birds only on comp days there are 2 shoots alternate Sundays (Darley Dale and another) up near Carsington, Joe Nevilles winter series is on at Tansley and for a Friendly small shoot Amber Valley Clays at Ashover.

8 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

If you are prepared to take birds only on comp days there are 2 shoots alternate Sundays (Darley Dale and another) up near Carsington, Joe Nevilles winter series is on at Tansley and for a Friendly small shoot Amber Valley Clays at Ashover.

Birds only is good, as a newbie I am pretty much just going out and hitting the practice rounds having some fun with the girls and my dad - not stepped into the comp world just yet.

Looks like lots of local choice though best get some dates booked out with Mrs A

Thank you all for the warm welcome :)