Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daz Harrison

Daystate huntsman regal bipod

Recommended Posts

Have a look at the atlas clones with q stud attachment. You can buy the Air Force Adras version for around £50.00 or a Chinese one off eBay for ,£20.00. I'm looking for a Accu-Tec Chinese clone but not found one yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, figgy said:

Have a look at the atlas clones with q stud attachment. You can buy the Air Force Adras version for around £50.00 or a Chinese one off eBay for ,£20.00. I'm looking for a Accu-Tec Chinese clone but not found one yet.

hi figgy think my mate as one for sale still, i got one off him very good il find out if your interested

dave

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Accu tec? Or accu tac clone? I have an F Class accu tac gen 2 cost a bomb but by far the best ive ever bought. Also have an atlas. 

The clone accu tac sr5 isnt tooo bad for the money. Is this the one you mean?

IMG-20191008-WA0002.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Daz Harrison said:

that would not fit the huntsman ?

 

daystate-huntsman-regal-h.r.jpg

Yes it would, they can use a q stud to picatiny adapter.

Edited by figgy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you want it to fit straight onto the sling stud ud need a harris bipod or hareis style. Best to get one with anti cant adjuatment and get your self a bubble level that mounts to you rifles scope rail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or as above ud need a sling stud to picatinny adaptor wich utilizes the sling stud to mount. The only thing id say aboutvthe chinese copy of accu tac is the lega have slight slop to them. I got round this by removing the lehs and adding a home made plastic washer out of a 7 up bottle cant even see them when the legs are back on. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just been to my local gun shop and went for a Hawke tilt bipod, looks a decent bit of kit.

cheers for the info guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Daz Harrison said:

just been to my local gun shop and went for a Hawke tilt bipod, looks a decent bit of kit.

cheers for the info guys

That will do the trick basicly a Harris bipod. Hawke are good aswell. And have a locking arm usually at the back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arron yeates said:

That will do the trick basicly a Harris bipod. Hawke are good aswell. And have a locking arm usually at the back.

yeah thats the one ive got, just getting the nerve up to drill the stock 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah shoot yeah they dont have sling stud in them do they. Be careful. Use some masking tape. And mark with a pencil then drill through the tape ive seen so many people start to drill and the drill bits slipped and damaged the stock lol. Did you buy the sling stufs aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Ah shoot yeah they dont have sling stud in them do they. Be careful. Use some masking tape. And mark with a pencil then drill through the tape ive seen so many people start to drill and the drill bits slipped and damaged the stock lol. Did you buy the sling stufs aswell

all done, was a very easy job 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...