heads up...Andrew Marr show

ditchman

22 hours ago, ditchman said:

Andrew Marr show on now .................will be interveiwing DIANE ABBOTT..............i dont know if i can bear to watch.....shud be excruciating...

Calm down deers, this is just part of our illustrious future?

From first world to oblivion in minutes?

For the snowflakes and apologists don’t throw the old accountability “at the ballot box” chestnut at me...........But if MP’s were made truly accountable for their actions/conduct as an elected representative of the people.........many would be out of the job PDQ! 
How could anyone with a half functioning brain, vote to be represented by the likes of a completely incompetent, hypocrite like Abbot?....unless they felt she was a soft touch, and as such, they could get what personally, they wanted from her?.....and I don’t mean in a physical sense! Lol! 🤮

Edited by panoma1

1 hour ago, panoma1 said:

For the snowflakes and apologists don’t throw the old accountability “at the ballot box” chestnut at me...........But if MP’s were made truly accountable for their actions/conduct as an elected representative of the people.........many would be out of the job PDQ! 
How could anyone with a half functioning brain, vote to be represented by the likes of a completely incompetent, hypocrite like Abbot?....unless they felt she was a soft touch, and as such, they could get what personally, they wanted from her?.....and I don’t mean in a physical sense! Lol! 🤮

Seemingly, sadly the way of so called democracy here?

They will never be truly accountable as they have made the system their own personal piggy bank? Impossible to regulate them at the ballot box now due to timescales involved and parliamentary privilege?