HADES .22 DIABOLO PELLET

Daz Harrison

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Thanks mice just had a read and they're findings are are what I've heard some love them others don't.

All the tests I've seen they only work at fac speeds.  The best for opening out at face power were the Hungarian Skenco ultrashock hollow points.

I'll stick to standard diablo pellets in sub12. 

I've just joined the forum,  liked what I was reading. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

I've spent hours reading stuff on that site, a poster named 'cloverleaf' certainly knows his air rifles. :good:

Lots of new things for me to read 👍

42 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

It’s a good site, my 1st church. Many of the members on there have more than helped in my results. I just dither around on this site, Airgun’s seem too far over looked on here. So far this year for me it’s been, shotgun 127, Airgun’s 317, in pigeon kills.

Guess its because it's a mixed bunch on here? 

1 hour ago, Hamster said:

Just received 50 Hades through the post, will tell you if they’re anything special when I can get out and test them.

You got a sample pack off agf?

I ordered seven tins of JSB pellets 5 jumbo Diablo one tin RS one tin of Hades. Might not work at sub12 , I want to check the accuracy myself. No coolaid here if they're crack I'll say so. 

Edited by figgy

All the YouTube reviews I’ve watched seem to show them as accurate, as I mainly shoot FAC air they may not be any more effective than say an 18g JSB with body shots but I can always see how they go through my sub 12 HW95. Either way I agree they will probably be a relatively short range pellet, the .25 would be interesting though. 

50 minutes ago, Whitebridges said:

I've been using these for a while. I think they're great. The news from America is these will be available in .177 and .25 in the USA about November time.

So in the UK we'll get them a year hence. :good: In the meantime do try the .22

hades.jpg

hades22.jpg     

I had a email back from JSB saying we will have  .25 before the end of November, just like the states 

as for 177 I heard that they can’t make them because of the cross makes them to weak , don’t no how true that is 

Can't help but wonder how many more projectiles containing fairy dust and unicorn shavings are going to be the talk of the town before everybody realises that consistency is the deciding factor in pellet perfection - we have seen the likes of Beeman Silver Jet, Prometheus, Sussex Sabo , Hunter Extreme - the list is, pretty much, endless.It matters not if your pellet has the ability to seek out it's targets most fragile spot - if you cannot hit the target you are simply piddling against the wind no matter what shape your lead has been whittled into.

3 hours ago, villaman said:

Can’t get on that forum at the moment be banned again  , but it will not take me long to get back on  😂

What they ban you for? I saw the banned list, looks as long as the members list.

54 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Can't help but wonder how many more projectiles containing fairy dust and unicorn shavings are going to be the talk of the town before everybody realises that consistency is the deciding factor in pellet perfection - we have seen the likes of Beeman Silver Jet, Prometheus, Sussex Sabo , Hunter Extreme - the list is, pretty much, endless.It matters not if your pellet has the ability to seek out it's targets most fragile spot - if you cannot hit the target you are simply piddling against the wind no matter what shape your lead has been whittled into.

So Bruno when you trying some ?

1 hour ago, figgy said:

What they ban you for? I saw the banned list, looks as long as the members list.

So Bruno when you trying some ?

One of mods said something childish to me so I answered him in a childish way and got banned for life , but I keep going on there with different name and email for a few months then I get found out  😂

Got my order delivered this afternoon and just checked the head sizes of the Hades. Mine are die number 78.

Average head size of a random 30 pellets is 5.46mm with smallest at 5.43 largest at 5.48.

Skirt size is average of 5.66mm with little variation.

Not even 5.5 mm heads, see how they shoot when the wind dies off this week hopefully.

Edited by figgy

Has anyone tried the Hades over a chrograph?

I did today and noticed the odd one going faster that others. The FPS spread was as high as 16fps from slowest to fastest. Tried them at a target and they grouped ok in the wind we have.

The jsb express were quick and seemed accurate enough at 25m.

Bit more testing required, at least I've got a FPS figure now for strelock pro.