Sign in to follow this  
Daz Harrison

HADES .22 DIABOLO PELLET

15 hours ago, Ttfjlc said:

Trademark FX, you'll have to wait for software update mk2.... 

Better no have to do that.. i  emailed them see what they say

Hope you get it sorted soon Arron, I am still thinking if buying one. I've shot the rear sensor and top edge of the rear plate on my chrony four times. Not funny, still working  but throwing some odd figures now and again. Need to add some tape the get the same size opening as front sensors.

The FX chrono only measures to 1300 FPS. I'll have to keep using the F1 for shotguns.

Edited by figgy

3 hours ago, Arron yeates said:

Better no have to do that.. i  emailed them see what they say

Have you left a review at all? I've been onto the play store and a couple of less than glowing reviews were responded too by someone, maybe worth a try? Hope it's sorted swiftly :good:

17 minutes ago, Ttfjlc said:

Have you left a review at all? I've been onto the play store and a couple of less than glowing reviews were responded too by someone, maybe worth a try? Hope it's sorted swiftly :good:

Good idea no i havnt i emaiked them.

On 14/11/2019 at 13:38, figgy said:

Got my order delivered this afternoon and just checked the head sizes of the Hades. Mine are die number 78.

Average head size of a random 30 pellets is 5.46mm with smallest at 5.43 largest at 5.48.

Skirt size is average of 5.66mm with little variation.

Not even 5.5 mm heads, see how they shoot when the wind dies off this week hopefully.

Well I've just measured 4, because I dropped one, of my accupells using a Mitutoyo mic(best there is in my opinion)

5.530, 5.492, 5.493, 5.498.

Not sure I've ever measured them before but I'd say that's pretty consistent. 

I'll have to bring more in and see how they compare. 

Mice they're certainly smaller head diameter than the exact pellets. Go faster too, calm day I'll test some more for accuracy, the ones I shot seemed ok.

Have you watched Ted's hold over he loves them and tested them even in sub12 still get a bit of expansion.

Edited by figgy

30 minutes ago, figgy said:

Have you watched Ted's hold over he loves them and tested them even in sub12 still get a bit of expansion.

This on YouTube? The only thing I normally watch is rats and squirrels getting shot 

Yes he has a YouTube channel, good to watch. He's a hell of a shot. Two others worth a watch is Matt Dubber airarms hunting and air hunters both in South Africa.

Link for you mice to ted shooting Hades pellets.

Edited by figgy

Teds an awsome shot isnt he. Mr hold over. 

Ive left a review on the app store now. 

Figgy - hopefully it gets sorted ill be p**sed if they dont. 

7 hours ago, figgy said:

Have you tried reinstalling the app.

Yeah i un installed it and re unstalled it. So when you go on the app it says now turn on the unit then you usually press connect once its found it. But it just buffers and buffers cant click connect

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

NEVER try fixing anything that's not big enough to kick.

Or will cost lots to replace 

Ok found a way to connect the FX Chrony to my phone now the updated software is installed. Just make sure your locations turned on and it will connect with no issues. It disnt do this before all good

Was it a problem with the Flux Capacitor? - It's the powdered Unicorn horn they use to lube the dies on the hades - gets everywhere like sand in your Bikini.

1 hour ago, bruno22rf said:

Was it a problem with the Flux Capacitor? - It's the powdered Unicorn horn they use to lube the dies on the hades - gets everywhere like sand in your Bikini.

Lmao must be the flux capacitor. And agree sand in the bikini is always a saw subject.... oh shoot. Did i just say this out loud haha

16 hours ago, figgy said:

Any update on the FX chrony ?

All workinhmg fine now mate just needed to turn on location. I read this somewhere and thought id give it a try. Fx got back to me but said hjust un install it and re install it but no joy as id already thought of that one.

Interesting review on 101 - Hades shows NO expansion over a normal pellet at 12ftlb nor at "full" power - in fact the retrieved pellet has deformed slightly INWARDS.