The Next General Election.

TIGHTCHOKE

11 minutes ago, oowee said:

I reckon thats how they got to 17m last time. There cant be that many gullible people in this beautiful country of mine. 

I'd love to see it re run for a laugh. 

I reckon you could easily see 19m 'gullible' people vote leave again. 

8 minutes ago, ditchman said:

so the wrecking bill is now apparent ...........16 year old  voters and allowing bloody EU brit residents to vote..........................i give up 

Don't worry about that, there isn't time to apply it to this election, and we can soon bin it afterwards. 

Something like that needs a referendum anyway, which will kill it straight off. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

You know I think you may be on to something there.

I suppose all the amendments to allow Primary School Children to vote will not have enough time to be debated!

Well - I assume expectant mothers may get two votes, one for their unborn child?

2 minutes ago, Mighty Ruler said:

He has, he’s hinted that the BP won’t stand against the Tories in every seat. Very sensible, could we have a BP / Tory coalition?

I think he is clever and mates with Trump/Boris ( who are also clever ) so if it gets the job done, why not?

8 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Anyway, the next Brexit Debate in Parliament is probably off now because of the death of Al Bagdhadi. Jeremy Corbyn has got to go and lay a wreath 

:lol:

Almost spat my drink out reading that. Well played sir!

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

IZAL...............probely worse...........i just cant wait for them to come round here.................they will get 3 years of filthy invective that has pent up in my miniscule useless brain.......they will proberly be travelling around with councellors...to rectify their brains after speaking to the electorate on the door step

Let 'em ave it Ditchy!

1 hour ago, Mighty Ruler said:

He has, he’s hinted that the BP won’t stand against the Tories in every seat. Very sensible, could we have a BP / Tory coalition?

Unless there have been recent changes I've missed. He has promised not to stand against hardcore ERG members. I'm not 100% sure but I think that means any ERG member who never voted for May's deal.

Sadly political egos are involved so I don't see an official agreement coming out. Hopefully though people will vote tactically. A Con. vote in the Labour heartlands is wasted, but the BP could steal some seats, especially with extra support. My father is a lifelong Con. voter but I'm pretty sure his X will be going on the BP this time around.

I suppose a coalition is possible but hopefully it won't be needed. I'd rather a Con. majority with BP backing.