TIGHTCHOKE

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

If the Tory’s can’t win such a seat, would it not be tactically better for the Tory’s to stand aside and let the BP candidate hopefully, get all the leave votes? 

That certainly makes sense, but sense and politics are not easy companions.

49 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

So in a strong traditional labour voting constituency that voted leave, if the constituency electorate wanted to leave the EU, they possibly (maybe?)wouldn’t vote for the labour candidate, so they could either vote Tory or BP, this could result in a vote split between the two......possibly allowing Labour to win because of a split Tory/BP vote........even if it was with a reduced majority!!

If the Tory’s can’t win such a seat, would it not be tactically better for the Tory’s to stand aside and let the BP candidate hopefully, get all the leave votes? 

Absolutely yes, NF has done his bit, saying he won't go against Tories seats, now Boris needs to do likewise in areas they won't get in.

8 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Chea[est red wine he can get, silly part is he gets it through his system so fast he is sober the same evening!:rolleyes:

im fine now............£5.00 qid a bottole.........qite weasonablell.................sthept ith mecketh wer lips go numbb

1 hour ago, gustaff said:

could it be a boris and farage coaltion the new conservatives or doom and gloom from the otherside?????

That's what it needs but whether it will happen?? The town I was born in has always been Labour,  can't imagine Tories ever getting in, ever, but the Brexit party could. 

BBC Breakfast have just given Angela Rayner, a female Labour MP the chance to decry the Brexit Party decision to work with the Conservatives.

She really was up for it, banging on about Nigel Farage must want a knighthood.

Then she started spouting how a vote for anything other than Labour would somehow lead to Nigel Farage, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson ruling the world. 

How does anyone vote for someone like her?

4 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

BBC Breakfast have just given Angela Rayner...

Don't misquote her, farage was saying to the press he was offered a peerage 48 hrs before his turn around and she was just repeating that, not that he must want a knighthood!

2 minutes ago, henry d said:

Against those who either cannot understand a simple statement or are twisting what was said. BTW he just admitted it on the beeb, even though no 10 denied it. Lies damned lies and brexiteers eh?

It always makes me chuckle how you put so much bile into such short sentences. 

He 'admitted it' but he's lying? Or no 10 denied it, but they're lying? 

Who is lying, and who actually cares whether he gets a peerage or not? 

Unless of course you are of the SJW type with too much spare time? 

12 hours ago, panoma1 said:

If the Tory’s can’t win such a seat, would it not be tactically better for the Tory’s to stand aside and let the BP candidate hopefully, get all the leave votes

My constituency, Nottingham north, has yet to select a tory candidate, and there is speculation they won't. 

It's a leave area, with (lately) a safe labour hold. 

Have concessions unofficially been made between Boris and Nigel? 

13 hours ago, Gordon R said:

I had reservations about Boris and, although I like Nigel, there were always niggling doubts. Since Boris got the top job, he has proved to be better than I imagined and Nigel has done the right thing. Shame on the knockers, who doubted Nigel.

I agree wholeheartedly. Nigel has said from the start that if Boris gave a solid promise to do what he has now done he would pull candidates off Tory seats. NOW all they need to do is hold Boris's feet to the fire.  To be fair Boris put forward a deal/treatty call it what you will which could have been sorted by the 31st October but the traiterous remainers skuppered that but of course The Guardian readers et al are ignoring that as they are trying to suggest Nigel has bottled it.  My wife put it in a nutshell, she said the kids in the playground at her school are better behaved and more honest than any of them in Westminster.

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

BBC Breakfast have just given Angela Rayner, a female Labour MP the chance to decry the Brexit Party decision to work with the Conservatives.

Then she started spouting how a vote for anything other than Labour would somehow lead to Nigel Farage, Donald Trump and Boris Johnson ruling the world. 

How does anyone vote for someone like her?

IMG_20191112_080532518.jpg.b25f62adbe7af7c893dcae8c58f8decb.jpg

23 minutes ago, Newbie to this said:

Brain dead and gullible would be my guess!

Strangely TC didn`t mention that she was talking about investment in people in the UK by giving people access to 6 years of free education rather than the short term outlook of the cons of allowing those with the skills into the UK, which blocks people from the UK achieving their potential.

12 hours ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Emily Thornberry doing wonders (lol) for Labour . . . The more I see of Piers the more I like him. As an interviewer anyway.

(s)he's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes.

Farewell and adieu!

Although she ain't Spanish and certainly not fair!!!

14 minutes ago, henry d said:

Strangely TC didn`t mention that she was talking about investment in people in the UK by giving people access to 6 years of free education rather than the short term outlook of the cons of allowing those with the skills into the UK, which blocks people from the UK achieving their potential.

So I was right then, people just believe their empty promises!