Trump & ISIS

ditchman

Rarely i sit infront of the TV open mouthed............

but last night listening to Trumps crowing speech.....i was totally dumfounded as to his stupidity....he has just taken it to a new level.........

well done the USA forces................

but to crow and make remarks "died like a dog etc".....well what can i say..........i think in those 5mins of truly inflamatory remarks and descriptions....ISIS are going to be insensed and spitting blood and feathers...and will retaliate at all costs........

Trumps secrete service and bodyguards must be raising their eyes heavenwards and carping themselves...as to what the potential fall out could be.........

stupid stupid man.........

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Rarely i sit infront of the TV open mouthed............

but last night listening to Trumps crowing speech.....i was totally dumfounded as to his stupidity....he has just taken it to a new level.........

well done the USA forces................

but to crow and make remarks "died like a dog etc".....well what can i say..........i think in those 5mins of truly inflamatory remarks and descriptions....ISIS are going to be insensed and spitting blood and feathers...and will retaliate at all costs........

Trumps secrete service and bodyguards must be raising their eyes heavenwards and carping themselves...as to what the potential fall out could be.........

stupid stupid man.........

He’s trying to grab the credit, and benefit from reflected glory!........Bit like most politicians, but some do it with more subtlety!

This al Baghdad I guy has been “killed” by muricans at least a dozen times already, basically just deflecting from their disastrous last few days media thrashing about “leaving” Syria (which they ain’t) and the fact they again let the treacherous Kurds down.

i in someway agree with all of you..........but i will tell you this ...the west can be more single minded and aggressive, more than ISIS could ever be.............but i dont like that retoric that a president of the free world uses....all it does is bring us down to the same level as them.....we should stick to quality and force of arms ...and let them debase themselves further with their retoric..

How he knew that al Baghdad was squealing/crying at the end of a tunnel when he ignited the vest beats me unless the poor dog that died had a CNN camera strapped onto his back.                                                                                                                               I do agree that the oval mouthed school playground style of the sneaky presidential wannabe needs to up his game or he will go down as the worst that has ever held the office.

Edited by bavarianbrit

4 hours ago, ditchman said:

...but i dont like that retoric that a president of the free world uses...

Interesting, do you still consider him to be the president of the free world? With his nationalist protectionist policies along with dwindling support for NATO, the UN and other international agencies I’m not sure he is. I think there was more tolerance of the foreign policy of the yanks before but I don’t see how they can now claim the same kind of respect or tolerance going forward?

Choices have consequences, even for the most powerful man on the planet...

5 hours ago, Hamster said:

This al Baghdad I guy has been “killed” by muricans at least a dozen times already, basically just deflecting from their disastrous last few days media thrashing about “leaving” Syria (which they ain’t) and the fact they again let the treacherous Kurds down.

Was he a cat? Sorry, my mistake; they only have nine lives. 🙂

6 hours ago, bavarianbrit said:

How he knew that al Baghdad was squealing/crying at the end of a tunnel when he ignited the vest beats me unless the poor dog that died had a CNN camera strapped onto his back.

The dog would have indeed had a camera on it, and microphone and speaker.

Nothing new there. 

I have had political correctness shoved down my throat for the last 12 years of my life.  I say they should have hung him upside down from a bridge somewhere.  Anyone who thinks that this is going to make ISIS hate the west more then they already do is an idiot.  

People that get inflamed about this are already out attacking convoys anyway.   I hope this does incite ISIS.  I hope it brings them out of the woodwork.  

Edited by Teal
inappropriate content removed

11 hours ago, Raja Clavata said:

Interesting, do you still consider him to be the president of the free world? With his nationalist protectionist policies along with dwindling support for NATO, the UN and other international agencies I’m not sure he is. I think there was more tolerance of the foreign policy of the yanks before but I don’t see how they can now claim the same kind of respect or tolerance going forward?

Choices have consequences, even for the most powerful man on the planet...

i respect the office he holds but not him.............

Wars generate anarchy and out of anarchy comes the Devil. WW1 brought the Bolsheviks to power. It also sowed the seedbed for the Nazis. The Vietnam war opened the door for the lunatics of the Khmer Rouge. Al Qaeda was an offshoot of the Mujahadeen of the Russian war in Afghanistan. ISIS was spawned  in Camp Bucca ,and is a first generation child of the American invasion and destruction of the state of Iraq.

And so it goes. 

But without wars and the dysfunction they cause these kind of people never make it out of their boxes. So the answer is simple really. If you don't want to have to deal with the nut jobs and fanatics, don't go around the place smashing up functioning societies and reducing them to anarchy. 

21 minutes ago, Retsdon said:

Wars generate anarchy and out of anarchy comes the Devil. WW1 brought the Bolsheviks to power. It also sowed the seedbed for the Nazis. The Vietnam war opened the door for the lunatics of the Khmer Rouge. Al Qaeda was an offshoot of the Mujahadeen of the Russian war in Afghanistan. ISIS was spawned  in Camp Bucca ,and is a first generation child of the American invasion and destruction of the state of Iraq.

And so it goes. 

But without wars and the dysfunction they cause these kind of people never make it out of their boxes. So the answer is simple really. If you don't want to have to deal with the nut jobs and fanatics, don't go around the place smashing up functioning societies and reducing them to anarchy. 

An excellent set of observations.  But of course, we have a God-given right to the oil. And so we will continue to cause havoc for anyone who might threaten the oil supply. Johnny Foreigner really ought to know better.

On 30/10/2019 at 12:37, Retsdon said:

And so it goes. 

Absolutely true but it won't stop as the perpetrators think they know best are entitled?

1 hour ago, chilly1981 said:

You think Iraq was a functioning society before well functioning socities don’t gas whole villages of there own people  or have people that scared of you they won’t speak to you because there’s a picture of the boss man still standing and worried that a black bmw will pull up offer them a lift never to be seen again

and a massive amount of the fighters in Iraq  were actually foreign fighters not Iraqis  

Guess who sold them the gas ?

You Wozn’t complaining when they dropped chemicals (the West had sold them) on the heads of Iranians !

A massive amount of fighters in the Middle East right now are foreign insurgents and illegal combatants (under international law) I might add. The US is in Syria completely illegally and devoid of a UN mandate, Trump is now on record as saying they’re there to “secure” the oil of a sovereign country.

Oh but to know a few actual facts instead of ingrained myths.