Are the Brexit party far right?

Rewulf

47 minutes ago, Raja Clavata said:

Back on topic - I made the comment about something more sinister and darker in reference to the fact that Farage appears to be calling all the shots with the BP which is leading me to wonder if it is a real political party or just a "vehicle" to deliver the Farage agenda (whatever that might eventually turn out to be).

Whilst I am in no way drawing parallels of the far right or nazism I am starting to wonder if there will be a record in future history reflecting on the "appeasement of Farage". 

Undoubtably both UKIP and BP are a vessel to support the message and agenda of Nigel.

Whatever anyone might think of his politics or his opinions on the world, he is without a doubt a colossus in British and European politics, an individual tour de force.  Hugely impressive and he deserves his place in history.

He has been tuned in the public mood probably more so than any other politician of his generation.

Alex Salmond has been a similar figure in Scotland and of course those of that stature are polemic.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gut feeling he is staunchly and patriotically doing what Brexit and UKIP before that said on the boxes: get out of the not even a government EU organisation that wantonly and deceptively via a series of slippery slopes, manoeuvred our easily led or bought politicians into surrendering the UK to their control diktats.