General Election Dead Pool.

Danger-Mouse

Not including those MPs who have already stated they won't run again.

Who do you think, or hope, is a goner at the next election?

I haven't heard that Soubry won't run so she is my number one pick. After her refusal for a by-election following leaving the Con party. Her claims she knew what her electorate wanted. I want to see her wiped off the political map, and I suspect she will be.

Close in at number two, although I'm nowhere near as certain of the result. Jo Swinson, who could easily lose to the SNP. I wonder if she loses she'll ask for a second people's vote?

12 minutes ago, Lloyd90 said:

Hammond is surely gone? 10 MP's have been welcomed back into the Cons but he is not one of them.

I think Corbyn may not be gone in his seat, but surely he has to go as leader of the opposition? 

The Tory MPs lost the whip after they voted for the so-called Benn Act, which aimed to rule out a no deal Brexit. But, the Prime Minister has now personally welcomed 10 of the MPs who were expelled back into the Party.

The list, however, does not include former chancellor Philip Hammond, Father of the House, Ken Clarke or former justice secretary David Gauke. The MPs who have been invited back into the Conservative Party, includes Alistair Burt, Caroline Nokes, Greg Clark, Nick Soames, Ed Vaizey, Margot James, Stephen Hammond, Steve Brine, Richard Harrington, Richard Benyon.

14 minutes ago, London Best said:

I would like to see the back of Dennis Skinner.

Soubry should be hung by her nipples.

i think i would pay good money to see that............can we hoist dennis skinner up by his testactulars as well............now thats a proper hung parliament

12 minutes ago, Mice! said:

The way the SNP have gone on I would love for them to get a real spanking,  but that's probably just wishful thinking 

i could think of better things to do than to lay nicola sturgeon over my knee and spank her.....she would still find something to moan about.............but go on and help yourself,,:lol:

17 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Hammond is surely gone? 10 MP's have been welcomed back into the Cons but he is not one of them.

I think Corbyn may not be gone in his seat, but surely he has to go as leader of the opposition? 

hello, Islington North,   now very much a Labour strong hold, cannot see it changing since Corbyn won in 1983,  keeps saying MAN of the people, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 30/10/2019 at 21:28, London Best said:

I would like to see the back of Dennis Skinner.

Soubry should be hung by her nipples.

Maybe a tad unfair? 

Not a difficult question in answer to the op,,,,,,,,,,, every single one of them who tried to subvert the democratic vote to leave

Edited by old man