Impact mk2

figgy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Upgraded to the pro version. Any ideas how to put your rifle in the relevant box. It had a Winchester I deleted that and now have none.

Shot count from 250 bar fill is approx 680 shots as around then shooting in wind and rain I noticed the shots drop half inch at 25m next few stayed at that then started dropping more. Gun was down to 70 bar. So lots more shots than I thought it would manage.

If oy used for hunting one fill a year would suffice.

Edited by figgy

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Upgraded to the pro version. Any ideas how to put your rifle in the relevant box. It had a Winchester I deleted that and now have none.

Shot count from 250 bar fill is approx 680 shots as around then shooting in wind and rain I noticed the shots drop half inch at 25m next few stayed at that then started dropping more. Gun was down to 70 bar. So lots more shots than I thought it would manage.

If oy used for hunting one fill a year would suffice.

Should be able to click the same box that winchester was in and add your rifle name mate. Id just fill after a tin.thats good going that mate plenty of shots in her