Remote bird/dummy launcher (for gundog training)

ilovemyheckler

I have a remote operated bird launcher for sale.

It is a few years old but little used and in full working order.

I put a new battery in and tested it yesterday.

It is made by a company called "lite launcher" who I don't think exist anymore.

It is perfect for tennis balls, dummies, pigeons etc but not sure if you would get a pheasant in it.

pm me if you would like pictures or anymore info

I may be able to do a video at the weekend.

£105 posted

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

Edited by ilovemyheckler
Pictures added

Lloyd have a look at sporting Saint they were the UK agents. 

Sure you can fit a dokjen dead fowl dummy on them. I went out with a mate training with one. 

He had a teal and other dummies for his. I think there good for hiding in brush and dogs seem to live watching the dummy fly.

They use .22 blanks you can get different colours/power for how far you want the dummy to go. O ring on shaft to seal the gas. Pretty simple system.

Edited by figgy

Figgy,

I think you are correct Sporting Saint were the agent but back in the day you could buy direct.

However, this one is battery operated using a remote switch. It doesn't require blanks. It is not as sophisticated as the DT ones (Sporting Saint now sell these) but even these do not require blanks

That is a great launcher it is designed to launch live birds. They are a well designed aid  be used for training a young dog to hold a steady point. that size is perfect for pigeons or quail . I wish i could find a used one that size here. I have several DT systems launchers but they are larger and hold pheasant and Duck size birds. I feel the smaller launchers are more versatile. That is a good professional training tool at a good price

• 2 weeks later...