Sign in to follow this  
Arron yeates

Free pest control permission wanted

Afternoon my names Arron im 35 years old with 16 years shooting experience. Im looking for a new permission to shoot a sub 12ft lb powered air rifle to control the vermin within the permitted land. When having permission to shoot on land I always pick up any litter found on site and keep an eye open for any fly tippers and tress passers. All boarders and property is respectfully looked after and no stray shots are taken. I have full BASA Insurance. Located in Great Barr birmingham next to the M6/M5. Willing to travel

Please feel free to contact me if you require any help with pest controll within your grounds. Fields. Barns. Woodland. Buildings are not an issue. 

Many thanks

Arron

Edited by Arron yeates

Just a point

You say "I'm looking for new permission". Then you say "We always pick up litter".

To me, that would ring an alarm bell

9 minutes ago, robbiep said:

Just a point

You say "I'm looking for new permission". Then you say "We always pick up litter".

To me, that would ring an alarm bell

Not our litter. Any litter floating around within the permission. 

Currently dont have a permission as the last farmer sold land for housing.

No, what I mean is that you start saying "I'm looking for a permission'. It then becomes "We will pick up litter".

Going from one person to multiple people. Singular to plural.

One of the best improvements you might like to make Arron is to disclose your precise location on your profile. Birmingham and surrounds is gigantic  Just a little tip.  

Edited by Whitebridges

Sign in to follow this