Fiocchi 410

Factories tend to use slightly different powders than what is available to us.  Ask them, nothing lost there.  Open one up and have a look which is not 100% but will tell you what the powder looks like etc.  I reload all my 410 shells and have done now for four years, I rarely shoot anything else.  I don't have an auto but would love to get my hands on a Remmy. I do have a Mossy pumper and with my loads I have never had a snag due to powder. Most hang ups with reloads will be due to the case not being resized properly. I spin finish all mine with a GAEP spinner I got from Folkestone Engineering as I do all my fibre wads and cards.  I use SP3 powder using a very slightly modified version of their recipe for 3 inch 19g fibre loads.

SP3 is a VERY fine free flowing powder and at a guess I would say they use something very similar. Being so fine it takes up less room in thcase.... so the sales blurb goes and I cannot argue with that.  

Hope this helps.