Little Green men ?????

Walker570

Sat outside the fish and chip shop waiting for my wife when this suddenly appeared over Market Bosworth and wondered if anyone else in Leicestershire had seen it.  Thought it may have been ET beaming down for another visit......................and before any clever clogs reports me for parking on a pedestrian crossing, I was not....but very close:yes:

004.jpg

Edited by Walker570

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Maybe you should have met two mates and followed it on camel back to a local housing est? Some tracksuit clad chavette has prob given birth, as she asks her druggie chap what to call the child, you can trip over her cat, cuss the word “Jesus” and start a whole new biblical chapter? 

or maybe just stay indoors and lay off that Dutch cake :lol: 

Edited by Lord Geordie

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

Sat outside the fish and chip shop waiting for my wife when this suddenly appeared over Market Bosworth and wondered if anyone else in Leicestershire had seen it.  Thought it may have been ET beaming down for another visit......................and before any clever clogs reports me for parking on a pedestrian crossing, I was not....but very close

004.jpg

Were your chips cold when you started eating them? Did you check your watch for loss of time?

The halo guys, the halo and the street lights never dimmed.  Thought it may be uplighting from a building site or sports ground but it was actually moving and then suddenly vanished.

No reports of abductions, mind should you wander around the area they probably preferred not to or hadn't enough carrying capacity.

34 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

The halo guys, the halo and the street lights never dimmed.  Thought it may be uplighting from a building site or sports ground but it was actually moving and then suddenly vanished.

No reports of abductions, mind should you wander around the area they probably preferred not to or hadn't enough carrying capacity.

dirty windscreen