Little Green men ?????

Walker570

i was walking on a stubble field in pitch black one night about forty years ago we was waiting for the moon to come up when a plane came overhead and put his searchlight on us i dont know how he new we were there but he did my bum cheeks closed up smartly i tell you no lie i thought he was going to beam me up ... now for all the smutty ones out there i said beam not bum 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vince Green said:

I good friend of mine was/is a serious night fisherman. He said several times you see some funny lights in the sky at night but refused to say anymore because he knew he would get his leg pulled endlessly till the end of time, as I suspect you will now.

No panic. I've had my leg pulled by professionals ..... fellow police officers. They where good at it.   NOW what can have I opened :lol:

39 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i desperatly believe in aliens and UFO's.......................and to my disapointment i havnt seen a damn one yet...

Yep, they are definitely out there Ditchie.  Had a fellow police officer who saw something late at night, also witnessed by his crewman and it set him off on a quest to find out more.

He was visited by two gentlemen in smart grey suits and ties one morning who very quietly told him to mind his own business. I knew him, worked with him and he was no idiot.

I used to lamp fields backing onto the army camp at nesscliff. Regularly could hear people on night manoeuvres but never thought about it too much, one quiet evening parked on the Hill flicking the lamp about not seeing much, probably browsing PW and contemplating going home i flicked the lamp round the field with the intention of giving it 5 more minutes and going home. Lamp on, shone round and whoosh up goes a bloody flare and lights everywhere up like frigging Xmas! Scared the life out of me! 

Night fishing for sea trout in the pitch black, in the early hours of the morning, on a small Cornish river about 30 years ago, I was in a world of my own, enjoying the solitude, apart from the odd scuffle in the bankside undergrowth,  and the odd plop of a sea trout breaking the surface, all was quiet......when suddenly, the peace and quiet was disturbed by a violent Whoooooosh sound right behind me! I nearly **** myself.....turning round, hairs on the back of my neck sticking up like organ stops, I came face to face with an enormous..........................Friesian cow! Lol! who must have sneezed ..... It unnerved me so much, I packed up and scuttled back to the safety of the cottage we were staying in!!! lol!

Nothing to do with aliens........But it could have been! Lol! 

45 minutes ago, panoma1 said:

Night fishing for sea trout in the pitch black, in the early hours of the morning, on a small Cornish river about 30 years ago, I was in a world of my own, enjoying the solitude, apart from the odd scuffle in the bankside undergrowth,  and the odd plop of a sea trout breaking the surface, all was quiet......when suddenly, the peace and quiet was disturbed by a violent Whoooooosh sound right behind me! I nearly **** myself.....turning round, hairs on the back of my neck sticking up like organ stops, I came face to face with an enormous..........................Friesian cow! Lol! who must have sneezed ..... It unnerved me so much, I packed up and scuttled back to the safety of the cottage we were staying in!!! lol!

Nothing to do with aliens........But it could have been! Lol! 

could have ended up with aliens in yer pants......it would have me:lol:

55 minutes ago, dodgy dave said:

i had a sore anal passage the next morning i wonder if they probed me then again could have been the curry i had the day before 

why is it...........that all the alien abduction encounters aaaaaalllll over the world ............the common theme is "they probed me up the bottom"..............i could understand it if they abducted a labour politician ....as that would be the 1st place they would look for the brain cavity...........

could we be dealing with a race of aliens that have an anal fetish...............all very upsetting this...

5 hours ago, ditchman said:

why is it...........that all the alien abduction encounters aaaaaalllll over the world ............the common theme is "they probed me up the bottom"..............i could understand it if they abducted a labour politician ....as that would be the 1st place they would look for the brain cavity...........

could we be dealing with a race of aliens that have an anal fetish...............all very upsetting this...

A vet can tell an awful lot from getting shoulder deep in a cows bum , maybe it's the same with humans.

I was shooting rabbits on a small paddock years ago , it was a very dark and quiet night , as I went to pick up a few rabbits , I heard a noise from the corner of the paddock behind me , as I looked through the night vision ,I could see that I was being approached by a dozen aliens with big eyes , long faces ,and short legs , I stumbled backwards for a few steps but the fear was turning my legs to jelly , I was thinking to myself "so this is how it all ends , anal xxxxxxx probing ", I grabbed my torch from my pocket and put it on the aliens , the aliens were actually a bunch of bull calf's that had backed into the corner of the paddock in a defensive position when they could hear me moving around , I could hear my own pulse as the blood thundered through my veins 😢.

2 hours ago, mel b3 said:

A vet can tell an awful lot from getting shoulder deep in a cows bum , maybe it's the same with humans.

I was shooting rabbits on a small paddock years ago , it was a very dark and quiet night , as I went to pick up a few rabbits , I heard a noise from the corner of the paddock behind me , as I looked through the night vision ,I could see that I was being approached by a dozen aliens with big eyes , long faces ,and short legs , I stumbled backwards for a few steps but the fear was turning my legs to jelly , I was thinking to myself "so this is how it all ends , anal xxxxxxx probing ", I grabbed my torch from my pocket and put it on the aliens , the aliens were actually a bunch of bull calf's that had backed into the corner of the paddock in a defensive position when they could hear me moving around , I could hear my own pulse as the blood thundered through my veins 😢.

Nearly Bully for you.😄

5 hours ago, mel b3 said:

ooohhh you poor dear.....you must have been petrified

I've never had anything vaguely weird or unexplained ever happen to me which makes me pretty sceptical. I suppose most UFO sightings can be explained in some way, but maybe not all. It seems the modern thinking is that the so-called ETH (extra-terrestrial hypothesis, i.e. flesh and blood aliens in nuts and bolts flying saucers) is a bit old hat nowadays. 

Listened to a podcast about this a while back. It's a fascinating subject. There seems to be a distinct difference between the hillbilly "they probed me!" types and the researchers who genuinely look into the phenomenon. Then there were those US Navy videos released not long ago. 

Probably just secret military stuff. I wonder how many times the F-117 or the B2 were reported as UFOs? 

Edited by Thunderbird
Typo

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

ooohhh you poor dear.....you must have been petrified

I nearly filled my nappy 😢

I also got followed by a strange orange orb as I drove along a country lane one night , it matched me inch for inch for about 200 yards, it was only as I drove past the gate that I could see three lads out lamping foxes 😆.

19 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

I nearly filled my nappy 😢

I also got followed by a strange orange orb as I drove along a country lane one night , it matched me inch for inch for about 200 yards, it was only as I drove past the gate that I could see three lads out lamping foxes 😆.

you are such a wag:lol: