Daystate Red Wolf

biketestace

Evening all,

Iv just got a new red wolf home, it fills as per the instructions but when i shut off and bleed the line it empties the rifle bottle down to 150 bar ?

But, if i fill with the rifle cocked, it doesnt !

Im jiggered if the manual states that it should be filled with the cocking lever in the open position..

Any thoughts please.

Paul

Shouldn't have to fill a with a cocked gun.

Is the gun brand new ?  If so it might settle in, sounds to me like some hammer tension on the gun stopping the valve closing. When cocking the hammer it's taking that pressure off the valve.  If I bought one used I'd try backing off the hammer spring a little, see if it fixes it. 

Edited by figgy

Just go in and ask them why they thought it was ok to sell a faulty gun. Why didn't they check it. It's not a cheap gun but a top if the line flagship model. 

Better still send your Mrs in, you can then watch a grown man shrivel under her wrath.

Edited by figgy

My Mrs would make a para blush, remember the close the gates farmer on the adverts decades ago, jumping up and down apoplectic with a purple face. When she goes off on one makes him look calm. Her arms go like she is trying to fly her mouth would make your ears bleed.

I'm used to it. Ehh can't hear you love.

37 minutes ago, figgy said:

My Mrs would make a para blush, remember the close the gates farmer on the adverts decades ago, jumping up and down apoplectic with a purple face. When she goes off on one makes him look calm. Her arms go like she is trying to fly her mouth would make your ears bleed.

I'm used to it. Ehh can't hear you love.

🤣

Latest news !

After taking advise from my gun shop where i purchased the rifle, iv enjoyed 3 hours of pellet testing at my local range today..

They said to go try it and report back on Monday.

Happy days indeed, as not only is this rifle laser accurate, it refilled with no problems whats so ever 😱

Strange days indeed but im well happy 👍

Thank you for your help in this matter, i will keep you informed with further testing.

Paul