Sign in to follow this  
Ttfjlc

Air Rifle Pellets

Hello, I have a small variety of opened tins for sale in 177 calibre as follows:

H & N Baracuda FT, approx. 151

Weihrauch FT Exact, approx. 302

Daystate Sovereigns, approx. 384

RWS Superfields, approx. 285

H & N FTT, approx. 262

Weihrauch Magnums, approx. 311

The tin that stands out as having quite a few damaged skirts is the Sovereigns, whereas the Weihrauch Magnums tin arrived with a nice dent but the pellets were solid. £20 collected or £25 posted, thanks for looking. 

IMG_20191102_122825-2080x1560.jpg

Edited by Ttfjlc

1 minute ago, figgy said:

Nice selection for anyone wanting to try and find the best pellet for their gun.

Thanks mate, might have a few more for sale once I get my new gun back, it will favour one of the jsb/aadf variety then I can finally put the pellet testing to bed. 

I have just tried a few through my new gun, in .22  all JSB variants AA diablo fields in 5.52 & 5.51 and JSB jumbo 5.52. at close range no difference in group sizes even with different head size. rain stopped play after a string with the JSB which are one hole groups at 30 yards.

Think ill stick to them for now till i dial it in at longer range, then see how the others perform.

What gun is it your waiting to get back? 

An Air Arms S510r ultimate Sporter mate, had it for 2 days and noticed it wasn't right, my luck with PCPs is poor so thank god it came with 3 months warranty :lol: