Night vision sight anyone tried this.

welshwarrior

hello, looking at this WW i would be more inclined to look at what is available in UK and agree with spurs 14, it looks a clone of the pard 008 but i would think the build quality would not be as good, i tried to find the manufacturer but Shenzen has many companies making this sort of N/V, for that money i would look for a good used Photon or X sight (Optics Warehouse) or a decent add on, what type of night shooting ? and rifle ?.

8 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, looking at this WW i would be more inclined to look at what is available in UK and agree with spurs 14, it looks a clone of the pard 008 but i would think the build quality would not be as good, i tried to find the manufacturer but Shenzen has many companies making this sort of N/V, for that money i would look for a good used Photon or X sight (Optics Warehouse) or a decent add on, what type of night shooting ? and rifle ?.

theres an as new X sight HD with I/R torch on gumtree based in Hitchin Herts at £300, i bought a Photon XT recently as the owner went thermal, 

Just now, welshwarrior said:

I’m just interested as seen it and not heard anything about it all.  Personally I don’t use night vision 

hello, ok i could not find any reviews, 

At about half the price of a Pard NV008 some would take the gamble if they can get on with near eye viewer rigs. Remember the Pards had to start somewhere too, and I can't imagine a factory investing such a wad of cash for something that doesn't work as it should. Also seems Pard can't keep up with demand because so many places have no stock.