X One Phone - Anyone?

CaptC

I laugh that when you search on Google there are 6 websites all claiming to be the official UK site.

Also a number of ‘review’ sites that are impersonate others that link back to sales sites that are poorly structured.

The technical spec of the phone is mediocre.

It’s not a lot of money and I daresay it will do the job for many, but for my money i’d rather go with a recognised brand that is at least listed by Android as being supported.

If your after a cheap smart phone there are probably better options. Ive always been a Motorola G series fan having migrated from iPhones. My wife has a budget Samsung which is a good phone as well. You don't have to pay silly money for a good performing phone rom a recognised brand. 

9 minutes ago, sportsbob said:

Yes you can get the G7 power for the same money as the xone and the Moto way out performs it

Very good budget phone. My brother has one and loves it. I have a G5 but will upgrading to either a G8 or Samsung A?? series next year. I never have flag ship phones anymore. Some of the budget phones perform more than well enough for what I want them to do.

• 4 weeks later...