Good Old Clarkson

WelshAndy

13 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

Clarkson is like marmite you love him or hate him.

regardless of your view he is able to put into words better than most the fact that Good shoot management will sustain more wildlife than woods left un managed

i would love to shoot with him and go for a pint afterwards he is not politically correct and to be honest neither am I but his word will be with me a week on Saturday for the first beating day on the family run pheasant shoot.

PS he does a **** load of work for disabled kids and ex service personnel. 

well done mr to Clarkson I would  love to see a debate between him and Peckham!

ATB Agriv8 

hello, now that would be a good watch on TV !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

hello, well his farm shop application was approved, on condition he only sold local produce, how do you work that out when lots come from foreign countries, oh i wonder how it was passed when lots of locals were against this !!!!!

Probably the revenue it could possibly bring in. People will use it as its him. Also filming will bring money to the area

Whilst this article is exactly what we know and see every time we go out with the dog and the gun Jeremy Corbyn and his dis functional lot do not care - all they see is a hatred of:

Our Royal Family; Farming; HM Forces; Big Business; Wealth; Jews (although the previous two could be rolled into the same category); Our Countryside etc etc

God knows what sort of Great Britain we would have if he got power. My problem on the 12th December is the other lot do not impress me either so for the first time in my near-70yrs on this planet I may have to hold my nose when I place my vote.