Should have went hunting.

NoBodyImportant

Well, two days at the coast and did not get single bite. The water was churned up and not clear at all from the resent storms.   Wasted trip for sure.  Perfect weather though.  High 60s during the day and low 40s at night.  I gave up on the surf and hit up some canals but still got nothing.  I did get my grass cut and my pipes drained for the winter.  Went to the South Carolina gun show and found a pretty good leather maker.  His stuff is half the price of others I have seen.  

22604C6F-2AA6-43BC-9D27-ACD13DD8A9DC.jpeg

619BC02B-C74A-4F23-9A0C-AF20E4E98274.jpeg

Edited by NoBodyImportant

20 hours ago, dodgy dave said:

dont know wat his mrs sees in him

I’m quite charming.  

12 hours ago, bavarianbrit said:

Are you based anywhere near Walhalla? I used to have a building plot there but plans do change (cannot get logterm residency for retiree status) so sold it. Always wondered what UK in Florida expat"s do to get around the 6 month stay limit.

IM at the north side of Holden. The island behind me is Oak Island.  To get around the stat limit you can literally walk across the border.  As long as you don’t commit a crime then nobody will look for you.  

23 hours ago, figgy said:

Shame about the fishing, but least you got your place sorted for winter.

Yep,  I not sure I will make it back down before deep winter sets in.  With the fish heading to deep water there isn’t much to be had.  I don’t like taking the boat out past a  few hundred yards.  I like to know I can make it to shore if I need to swim.