Budget shooting glasses

Croohur

I had laser eye surgery last Wednesday and all has gone well. Will take a couple of weeks off to let the eyes adjust before I shoot. 

I have worn glasses for 30 years out of 40 odd and always had them on when shooting. I want to buy some shooting glasses for clays and occasional rough shooting. I am broke after the laser eye surgery, can anyone recommend some bargain basement glasses to use (under 100 ideally) while the bank balance recovers? (I really am broke!) 

Second vote for evolution, I have a set that came with four lenses for £49.95 and my brother has a set that came with four lenses for £59.99

one set is evolution connect and the other evolution matrix I can’t remember which is which it which price goes with which set , readily available on the usual eBay amazon etc 

On 13/11/2019 at 15:55, Croohur said:

Bought myself and the missus some Evolution  glasses, second pair (lowest price) were half price and I used a coupon CSM10 from Clay Shooting magazine and got another tenner off! This was at https://www.sunglassesforsport.com/shop/sport/shooting/ if anyone is interested .

Thanks again for suggestions

I can't get either of those deals!! Which model did you go for?